What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League and Flegg

From the sharks website:

PREMIER LEAGUE

1 FULLBACK HASSAN SALEH

2 WINGER DIMITRI PELO

3 CENTRE JASON KENT

4 CENTRE MATT SEERS

5 WINGER ANDREW EMELIO

6 FIVE EIGHT RUSSELL AITKEN

7 HALF BACK ANDREW DALLALANA ©

8 PROP JON GREEN

9 HOOKER KEVIN KINGSTON

10 PROP ROYFRIEND

11 SECOND ROW MATT BICKERSTAFF

12 SECOND ROW REECE WILLIAMS

13 LOCK JEREMY SMITH

Interchange
14 SHAUN WESSEL
15 NATHAN VAGG
16 PAT GIBSON
17 SAIA MAKISI

20 JASON WILLIAMS

JERSEY FLEGG SHARKS

BRONX GOODWIN 1 FULLBACK

ANTHONY BEARE 2 WINGER

STEPHEN ROSS 3 CENTRE

KURT PUOHOTAUA 4 CENTRE

ZENAI BAJRAKTARI 5 WINGER

CHRIS KERR 6 FIVE EIGHTH

TRAVIS BURNS 7 HALF BACK

AARON WARREN 8 PROP

KIEL ROBERTS 9 HOOKER

PENE FITI 10 PROP

CAMERON CIRALDO 11 SECOND ROW

RHYS LOVEGROVE 12 SECOND ROW

RIMINIREWETI © 13 LOCK

Interchange

MICHAEL GREENFIELD 14

Daniel REHMIE 15

NICK DOIG 16

JARDINE BOBONGIE 17

DESAI GUPWELL 20

JAMIE WOODS 22

Matt Seers included in Premier League probably as expected. Also interested to note Gibbo on the bench for Premier League (i rate him better then that) and also the inclusion of Williams on a 5 man bench.

Special K

Coach
Maybe not. Didn't it make him hurt himself thus missing the first few rounds? His profile is on the nrl.com sharks bit

Anonymous

Juniors
Maybe not. Didn't it make him hurt himself thus missing the first few rounds?

I'm fairly sure that's what happened. Either way, its old news now. Lets hope he can let some of that aggression out on the field.

Hmmmmm.....great Premier League backline. Looks like Newton and Dumas were both suspended for their head high and lifting/spear tackles respectively as both are missing.

Kingston in front of Gibson is definately interesting. Kingston when he was on last week in Premier League made some great runs which obviously did not go un noticed.

Booyah

Bench
Newton and Dumas were both suspended

They'll probably be gone for awhile then no doubt. Both had shite NRL judical record, Newton in particular.

I know NRL and NSWRL are totally different, but I remember Barry Ward was done for like 2 months for a high shot, and his last offence was over 12 months ago.

Macca

Coach
Good backline in that PL side! Anyone seen how the Goodwin brothers have been going in JF?

Alan Shore

First Grade
I don't think so, unfortunately. He wasn't a bad player.

Bird clearly isn't the solution for our 5/8th, and I'd like to see Sullivan, Dallalana and Aitken given shots. All have superior kicking games and the first two can kick goals. I don't know why Sullivan can't temporarily assume the duties from Noddy when he's on, since he is far more accurate.

Macca

Coach
What is that based on Tama. When has he kicked goals? I hope you are right because Noddy hasn't kicked well since 2002.

DJDL

First Grade
On what basis is Bird "clearly" not the solution at five eighth, Tama?
The guy has been close to our best the first two weeks, and looks to be blossoming into the sort of player we have all heard he is/can be.

Or is this a popularity contest?

Macca

Coach
I think the rumour was that he was locked up over something and that the club had dumped him. Obviously the club didn't dump him.

Latest posts