What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League Team Round 24

Pumba

First Grade
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS V PARRAMATTA EELS
PREMIER LEAGUE
ROUND 24
ENERGYAUSTRALIA STADIUM
Coach: Trent Robinson
  1. Nathan Hinton
  2. David Seage
  3. Paul Franze
  4. Karl Johnson
  5. Sam Wooden
  6. Riley Brown (c)
  7. Scott Dureau
  8. Kade Snowden
  9. Terence Seu Seu
  10. Matthew White
  11. Marvin Karawana
  12. Aaron Hartmann
  13. Daniel Tolar
INTERCHANGE
  1. Matthew Thurston
  2. Tim Natusch
  3. Hanan Laban
  4. Kurt Sorensen
  5. Wes Tillott
Source: Newcastle Knights

Pumba

First Grade
Just a quick question does anyone know if Wes Tillott is the same bloke who played for Souths around 2004?

roopy

Referee
Karawana in the second row is interesting.
I thought he was playing there last week but wasn't sure.

If that backline shows up we should go alright.

Parra are going pretty ordinary.

roopy

Referee
Macca616 said:
Roopy - is steel injured? or rotated out?
He signed for a French side last week - i haven't heard - but he might be flying over India as we speak.

Frederick

Staff member
Dude, we've been over this over and over again - we've spent our entire cap for this year. No more players will debut for us

roopy

Referee
On the positive side from last week - I thought Terrence had one of his best games since early in the season.
He did some of the best tackles i've seen from him and had a very high workrate - and his dummy half running was dangerous as well.

Burwood

Bench
Frederick said:
Dude, we've been over this over and over again - we've spent our entire cap for this year. No more players will debut for us
So he is definitely in the second-tier salary cap?

Jono078

Referee
Awsome team!

Although nevero heard of Tillott?

Karawana played his best when he was in the 13 at the Dogs.

I really dont see him as a 5/8th. Maybe a Centre though.

Spike

First Grade
It's the same Tillott. Has been playing for the Scorpians this year in the real NRL after being cut from Manly last year. Played for Souths and Norths before that.

roopy

Referee
It's interesting that our PL side is suddenly full of PL 'journeymen' as the finals approach - and coach Robinson was a PL journeyman till two years ago.

Guys like Hession, Thurston, Hunt, Steel, Franze, Tilot, are all guys who love making a living playing league but are probably never going to get rich doing it - and coach Robinson lived that life for several years.

roopy

Referee
Spike said:
Living in denial I guess. Particularly Hession, f*ck this guy is a hack.
if they are doing it for the money they are probably making terrible career choices - and you could probably say that spending the best years of your life chasing the 'field of dreams' is pretty stupid - but hey, they can sniff being on tele on grandfinal day right now.

Pumba

First Grade
Spike said:
It's the same Tillott. Has been playing for the Scorpians this year in the real NRL after being cut from Manly last year. Played for Souths and Norths before that.

Thanks Spike thought it would be.

Latest posts