What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League

Corbin

Juniors
nice get to see henry perenara play!

roosters should win IMO

is it being shown on tv?

Peter Cusack will most likely be promoted to first grade for the GF. With Morley moving back to the second row and Crocker or Fitzy to lock for Ricko. Stuart Webb will take Flannery's place if he doesn't come up. ;-)

Kingytek said:
sh*t, looks like it will be a cracker too!
Can wait to see it! Im going for a anti roosters triple!!!!

of course as since you come from the high unemployment and crime areas of sydney as the majority of your fellow supporters do you are jealous of money and success which is the eastern suburbs.

thickos said:
macavity said:
2. Todd BYRNE
5. Gavin LESTER
6. Luke DORN
9. Ian HENDERSON
10. Peter CUSACK
12. Mickey PAEA

I reckon all these guys would make the 17 at alot of clubs.... strong PL team!

considering Byrne and Cusack were in the first grade GF 12 months earlier, yeah its a strong team.

I could say 'one of the best teams money could buy', but all of the :-({|= roosters fans will claim they are just victims of the salary cap :lol:

BYRNE/HENDERSON/CUSACK/PAEA all developed by the Roosters - DORN not wanted by Manly or anyone else . LESTER unwanted by the Dogs or anyone else - what's you point???????

Kris_man

Bench
BYRNE/HENDERSON/CUSACK/PAEA all developed by the Roosters - DORN not wanted by Manly or anyone else . LESTER unwanted by the Dogs or anyone else - what's you point???????
i think that's a good point. the roosters are great at turning nobodys into somebodys. i don't know if you're right about Paea though, i reckon a lot of clubs would have wanted him.

thickos

First Grade
Generalissimo Stalin said:
thickos said:
macavity said:
2. Todd BYRNE
5. Gavin LESTER
6. Luke DORN
9. Ian HENDERSON
10. Peter CUSACK
12. Mickey PAEA

I reckon all these guys would make the 17 at alot of clubs.... strong PL team!

considering Byrne and Cusack were in the first grade GF 12 months earlier, yeah its a strong team.

I could say 'one of the best teams money could buy', but all of the :-({|= roosters fans will claim they are just victims of the salary cap :lol:

mate it was a jab at the line earlier on in the season about 'cusack being a salary cap victim' - all these top line players being 'parked' in the roosters PL team because they can't fit into the star studded FG team... maybe they have been squeezed out and hence 'salary cap victims' :lol: :lol:

macavity

Referee
Dorn was wanted by the Knights instead of Witt....

He may be coming home (he is a Maitland junior, came through the Knights system...) next year.

Def a first grade player, dont think he would be too happy at the purchase of Firman...

Kingytek said:

of course as since you come from the high unemployment and crime areas of sydney as the majority of your fellow supporters do you are jealous of money and success which is the eastern suburbs.

I'm sure it's even worse for you... Comrade!

Not trying to be a smart arse, but how many of the Easts side are Easts juniors?

My son is mates with the Paea boys and they're as Eastern Suburbs as anyone who wears flanno and Ugh boots.

Kris_man

Bench
if the NRL really gave a shit about juniors, then they wouldn't have a Melbourne team. not that i really blame them - if you want to ensure an uneven competition, then let each club play only their juniors. that's an extreme example, but to me its still a good one. teams like newcastle, brisbane and NZ would be at the top EVERY year.

hrundi99

First Grade
Kingytek said:

Based on your record on 4C and your anti-capitalism sig, this quote from you shows your utter hypocrisy.

You're a joke.

gregstar

Referee
Based on your record on 4C and your anti-capitalism sig, this quote from you shows your utter hypocrisy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: aghh yes there's nothing like a committed communist or is that a communist who should be committed?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade

errr......wrong buddy

Byrne is rumoured to come to the warriors
Henderson is off to the eels
Cusacks off to rabbits
Dorn most likely to knights
As someone mentioned , alot of clubs would love to have Paea.

Kris_man

Bench
errr......wrong buddy

Byrne is rumoured to come to the warriors
Henderson is off to the eels
Cusacks off to rabbits
Dorn most likely to knights
As someone mentioned , alot of clubs would love to have Paea.
but the point i think he's trying to make is that they weren't wanted at the time the Roosters purchased them, which would be true at least for Cusack, Byrne,probably true for Lester, and maybe true for Dorn.

aussie_londoner

Juniors
does any one have any odds on these two teams?

id like to see how favoured one is over the other, cause its going to be one hell of a match... could go either way, but i am cautiosly optomistic the dragons can take it. and deny the rorters the possability of the triple before the bulldogs do...

dragons have been playing very well together throughout the year, even when many of there players were in NRL they still managed to keep winning enough games.

it will be heartbreaking if money wins over determination in this contest

Southernsaint

Staff member
The massive injury toll that's crippled First Grade the last few years has actually helped the Premier League team in a back-handed way. I think there's something like 11 players in the Saints team that have NRL experience this year. That can't be a bad thing.

I'll be there cheering the Saints on. f**k ME, FIRE UP!!

aussie_londoner

Juniors
i agree with SS on that, get the PL guys some good experiance in NRL so theye can take that back to PL and also so they arent so green when they get the chance to play NRL more permanantly

im having the game taped and dent over, cant miss a game like that.

go saints.