What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers desktop wallpaper + banners :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I understand most of you probably don't venture into the wilderness of some of LU's other forums, so I'll bring my present in here for ya's!

1024 (click to enlarge)

1280 (click to enlarge)

And here's one for your sigs:

stg2010premiers.jpg

a_che

Juniors
I understand most of you probably don't venture into the wilderness of some of LU's other forums, so I'll bring my present in here for ya's!

stg2010premiers.jpg

Thanks mate, top work! Sorry to sound like a noob (cause I guess I am), but how do I put that sig banner up?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If you're in Mozilla Firefox, right click the image itself and "copy image location". if you're using Internet Explorer, right click the image and choose Properties then highlight and copy the image URL.

From there, head up to the top of this forum and look for "User CP".

When in there look down the left for "Edit Signature". Once in there, simply click the little picture box and it should pop up a field to enter the image URL into, paste it there and then hit OK, then save it!

Dragonwest

Juniors
Guys I was thinking last night that it be great to get the today's news papers headlines framed. Unfortunatley I'm in Perth and can only get my hands on the Australian. If anyone with a high res scanner can create a copy of any Sydney papers' covers it would be very much appreciated!!!

MatthewA

Juniors
I may as well use this thread.

Congratulations Dragons folk. A very very well deserved premiership. Good on you and well done. All the best.

Dea

Juniors
Thanks! Using not only on my desktop but facebook too. Got to remind the world we won!

Last edited:

1024 (click to enlarge)

1280 (click to enlarge)

stg2010premiers.jpg

Your a champion Timmah this will stay on my desktop for at least a year!