What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers merch

Windy70

Juniors
My wife worked in a jewelers and got me a gold Sharks watch number 001 off the rank. Not this year, a few years back. Love the rings though.

The club should release something to proven tragic s. You must prove you are a tragic and have stuck it out through everything. As a reward and thankyou you have access to buy a ring or a necklace or something.. Or maybe LU gets us something we can buy.

EDIT: I want something that I can pass on to my kids. I will never forget that, couldn't if I tried. Would love to have something tangible to hand on.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
My wife worked in a jewelers and got me a gold Sharks watch number 001 off the rank. Not this year, a few years back. Love the rings though.

The club should release something to proven tragic s. You must prove you are a tragic and have stuck it out through everything. As a reward and thankyou you have access to buy a ring or a necklace or something.. Or maybe LU gets us something we can buy.

EDIT: I want something that I can pass on to my kids. I will never forget that, couldn't if I tried. Would love to have something tangible to hand on.

I can't even see me ever wearing the ring. LOL

Keepsake

taipan

Referee
I've passed my Shark's DNA to my adult daughters.I saw the effect in their eyes last Sunday night,say no more.
They'll be telling their grandkids all about "Bite nite 3rd Rocktober 2016 AD"" when dreams did come true and grown people dressed in black white and blue, let their emotions flow freely.

Just ordered today with JB HiFi,the DVD (as all sold out )at Taren Point.
Geez this extravaganza is costing me a motza.

roboshark

Coach
I hope they do a dvd package like the cows one from last year. Went for 770 Minutes I saw today. Included review plus gf plus 6 games from the year.

I want a sharks one similar

Madsharkie

First Grade
The glass?
You have glass eyes?
I hope they do a dvd package like the cows one from last year. Went for 770 Minutes I saw today. Included review plus gf plus 6 games from the year.

I want a sharks one similar
That would be sweet!

I have a 3 disc set that a client gave to me (he worked for the company that released them) called 'Essentials -Cronulla Sutherland Sharks', which has 5 'all time classic games'. They are:
1989 Playoff vs Broncos
1996 semi vs Broncos
2001 semi vs Bulldogs
2002 semi vs Dragons
2004 Round 24 vs Sea Eagles
Obviously it's not even close to last weeks game!

Windy70

Juniors
Just throw it in the box with the watch.

I just want everything available in this fantastic year.

snout

First Grade
I've passed my Shark's DNA to my adult daughters.I saw the effect in their eyes last Sunday night,say no more.
They'll be telling their grandkids all about "Bite nite 3rd Rocktober 2016 AD"" when dreams did come true and grown people dressed in black white and blue, let their emotions flow freely.

Just ordered today with JB HiFi,the DVD (as all sold out )at Taren Point.
Geez this extravaganza is costing me a motza.
Tell them it was the 2nd.....