What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers merch

Sharkman05

Juniors
Bought the jersey, white polo and the premiers t-shirt for my boy.

Will eventually frame the the jersey with the back on show and put it next to my 2001 framed jersey.

Not cheap but money well spent.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well guess what?

Couldn't help myself. Went and spent money I don't have LOL

Got the black hoodie, the black polo, the baseball cap and 2 coffee cups (1 for work and 1 for home)

Not many common sizes left people. On Sharks store. nrl.com has more size range but items are a few dollars dearer

beave

Coach
If any of you lads are thinking about shelling out $2k for the framed jersey, shoot me a PM as I have a little tip/bit of advice that will aid you.

Cheers

beave

Coach
Cheers mate. I don't want any of you boys to go through the nightmare I had to.

Are you grabbing yourself one RCB?

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm sure you're welcome to offer advice publically mate.

Opposition supporters are cool in here if they aren't smart arses.

Believe it not, we still get em in here, even after winning the comp.

Even Rhyno came in saying our premiership was tainted, as the Eels were stripped of points. What a f**king ostrich this bloke is!

Hope the jersey ended up sitting neatly in the pool room!

beave

Coach
I have spent most of this year away with work mate so I havent had a chance to hang it up......... I'm also paranoid it will get pinched!!

I was going down the PM path as I didn't want to cop a ban for promoting a business and ragging on another one in here, not too sure of the nitty gritty rules in LU

You guys won't get any trouble from me, if you were Brisbane fans on the other hand....... :p

Quigs

Immortal
I have spent most of this year away with work mate so I havent had a chance to hang it up......... I'm also paranoid it will get pinched!!

I was going down the PM path as I didn't want to cop a ban for promoting a business and ragging on another one in here, not too sure of the nitty gritty rules in LU

You guys won't get any trouble from me, if you were Brisbane fans on the other hand....... :p

I'm not a Donkeys fan but I know a lot of bastards that certainly are

donks-crowd-2.jpg

Vin Fizz

Bench
Well I do like an underdog and it's been like a decade since they won a title. I mean to say, those Sharkies have been winning everything this past week.

fizman

Bench
My fellow Sharks! What a glorious life changing experience!

I have just surfaced from a week of surreal celebrations which only you can all understand.

There is only one item I will be buying and that is a PREMIERSHIP RING which has been released by Bradford's.

The cost is $299.95 and it is absolutely magnificent!

The link is http://m.bradford.com.au/products/503SA19301_cronulla-sharks-champions-mens-ring.html

If someone is able to post some images that would be brilliant - it is super impressive!

Quigs

Immortal
And I'm getting a black and white scanned copy of the cover of RLW you rich Tory carnnnts.

I just hope the blacks are black enough.

With a bit of luck I might be able to afford to get it laminated.

Tell me your names so I can add it to that other thread about people you want to tell to go and get f**ked.

Latest posts