What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers merch

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nope, unless she has bought one from us ??. Why do you ask mate?

Thought more here would of known about it and was supposed to be an "in joke"

Chloe Dempsey is a COAT who set up a dodgy business then went on Sharks fans Facebook page and sold off some "genuine" merchandise. There was no merch and she has scampered with the money

Not meant to be a reflection of you Mike and thx for taking time out to make these lights for an app team. :)

beave

Coach
For your info lads, last year for NQ they released an awesome DVD set that had every NQ game from our 2015 season (2 games a disc, SD though which sucks but it's better than nothing).

1F2013EC-41D1-41F2-AF4D-F8DF20A7ADC6_zpshfo0umks.jpg

We won a heap of games in an exciting manner last year so I was stoked to be able to get it. You may find there might be something similar for you lads in a few weeks once the dust settles. You guys had that big run in the middle of the season so it would surely something like this would have to be on the cards.

Last edited:

Marchad

Juniors
I will be bringing my family down to Sydney at the end of February. Will be making the trek to the leagues club for a photo with the trophy buying a DVD and a hat with the old logo and having a feed at the bistro and a couple of schooners.

Quigs

Immortal
I will be bringing my family down to Sydney at the end of February. Will be making the trek to the leagues club for a photo with the trophy buying a DVD and a hat with the old logo and having a feed at the bistro and a couple of schooners.

Alcohol is the root of all evil. While you are down there make an arrangement to meet some of the forumers from here and check out what a life of alcohol abuse can do to ones soul. You will soon give the idea of a couple of schooners a big pass.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Thought more here would of known about it and was supposed to be an "in joke"

Chloe Dempsey is a COAT who set up a dodgy business then went on Sharks fans Facebook page and sold off some "genuine" merchandise. There was no merch and she has scampered with the money

Not meant to be a reflection of you Mike and thx for taking time out to make these lights for an app team. :)

Shit what a dog ass thing to do... Well no, certainly not involved with her at all, and that is not how i do business that is for sure..
And pleasure :)

Card Shark

Immortal

For those that don't know, Marchad came to the Lidcombe Hotel & GF all the way from Kununurra, NE WA.

Fantastic effort mate!

taipan

Referee

More merchandise ,more club patronage when will this ever end?

For those that don't know, Marchad came to the Lidcombe Hotel & GF all the way from Kununurra, NE WA.

Fantastic effort mate!
That he did.
I was very pleased to meet him as I haven't been to Kununurra for 24 years, or actually met anyone from there since then!

roboshark

Coach
Got my merch today delivered all bar the polo

Yet still haven't got my preordered dvd from jb!!!!!! Merkins

RUBIKS

Juniors
I'm going to be so angry if, when they release the DVD (don't get me started on Blue), the GF doesn't have the ability to chose the audio track and give us the choices of:
9 Commentary
Fox Commentary
Roy & HG Commentary
ABC Commentary
2GB Commentary

It's such a simple no brainer thing to do, yet I'm sure the NRL will take the cheap and nasty approach.

Latest posts