What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepare for some news

Mixmasterrreece

Juniors
that guy needs a few maketu pies before i'd take him. he's a twig now

Outstanding talent, the Warriors would do really well to sign him. Alas it seems that no matter the amount of money offered - young talented players do not want to shift across the tasman to over here. Warriors would be smart to set up an elite academy and spend extra identifying exceptional talent in this country and locking them in.

Cold Roses

Juniors
Outstanding talent, the Warriors would do really well to sign him. Alas it seems that no matter the amount of money offered - young talented players do not want to shift across the tasman to over here. Warriors would be smart to set up an elite academy and spend extra identifying exceptional talent in this country and locking them in.

Hi Mixedup IronLyin'. Do you have any comment for us in regards to your abysmal failure at being the 'Hot Sauce' of the forum?

Also, when will you man up and post under your original account?

Waiting with bated breath ...

The members of the New Zealand Warriors and NZRL Forum

ozbash

Referee

outstanding pies, too.

Hilarious. Spend the last months on here lying about inside sauces, and then when you're found out you create a fake account to tell rank gay jokes.

Piss off loser.

Diesel

Referee
There's pretty much only one way elite players will come to NZ and that is when we start winning more constantly. Clubs like Parra can recruit much eaiser as they're in the same city so players don't need to move houses or cities.

Doyle and Cappy know this, developing our homegrown own and retaining while winning will get us there. You only have to look at the Canberra's of the late 80's and early 90's and compare it to the Canberra (or NZW) of now

Rich102

Staff member
I will give Iron Lion one thing, he made me realize some things about myself. You cant lie to the world about yourself ..... who would imagine a thread about player rumors would bring those feelings out ... well here it is ......God I wish the Warriors would sign the NRL's first openly gay player. That would be the day I proudly wave my warriors flag and buy a season ticket. To me that would mean more than winning an NRL title, more than being the best club in the NRL. A club that embraces men achieving all they can be - as brothers, brothers of love. Sure the alcohol may be talking far to much for me right now but dam it, who wouldn't want to practice ball skills with Shaun Johnson ?

Dear confused,
There are two accounts Mixmasterreece and Mixmasterrreece. (Note the subtle difference.)
I think the imposter is a month early.
Cheers,
Aunt Sally.

Iafeta

Referee
I will give Iron Lion one thing, he made me realize some things about myself. You cant lie to the world about yourself ..... who would imagine a thread about player rumors would bring those feelings out ... well here it is ......God I wish the Warriors would sign the NRL's first openly gay player. That would be the day I proudly wave my warriors flag and buy a season ticket. To me that would mean more than winning an NRL title, more than being the best club in the NRL. A club that embraces men achieving all they can be - as brothers, brothers of love. Sure the alcohol may be talking far to much for me right now but dam it, who wouldn't want to practice ball skills with Shaun Johnson ?

What a loser Iam Lyin. You make up a load of rubbish, and then you come up with this login. Mate, seriously, seek help eh.

vvvrulz

Coach
Hilarious. Spend the last months on here lying about inside sauces, and then when you're found out you create a fake account to tell rank gay jokes.

Piss off loser.

It was fun while it lasted but Lion you've taken it to a new level of imbecile.
You can let yourself out now mate, you're done as far as I'm concerned.

</thread>

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
And Merrin signs with Penrith.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league...trent-merrin-signs-deal-with-penrith-panthers

Not many players left worth throwing money at in Aus now. Maybe the UK is the way to go. Wouldn't mind a James Graham or Sam Burgess in the side if they have someone like that over there looking to try out NRL. Just hope they don't think the Sydney beaches are the best location....

It makes sense to look to the UK IMO. We always have to pay overs for AUssies because Auckland simply isn't an attractive destination for them- the perception of it is that it's cold & wet, comparatively small and boring compared to Sydney/Melbourne, and a long way from home. From the perspective of an Englishman wanting to play in the NR however we're on a more equal footing to the Aussie clubs, and the climate is if anything preferable as it's a bit closer to what they get at home.

Juju

Juniors
So Tony Vietch was lying&#8230; *tears&#8230;

Doesn't Eric Watson look like a dick though!

Diesel

Referee
$4.7m would be made up with a lot of TPA's, but regardless him and Watmough would take a fair chunk of the roster. I am Lying really was living up to his name.

Kinda glad we don't have that serious amount of money tied up in one player.

JoeD

First Grade
Parramatta- how many coaches over past 5 years? Lose their best player to nfl.
GC - general drug riddled not achieveme anything rabble.

Yet both clubs manage to sign players warriors can only dream about.

Surely we're just not paying enough?

Latest posts