What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pressure is on Dragons: Storm skipper

Godz Illa

Coach
But Smith said soft wasn't his experience of the Dragons.
"Especially when they play us it's always been a very physical game," Smith said.
"Possibly because there's a lot of history between the two clubs and both teams never hold back when they play each other, they've never been too soft with us."

Found this portion of the story enlightening. I never really perceived our forwards as "soft" per se, which seems to be the pervading perception - just inconsistent. The comment by Smith highlights this.

Juniors
your all whinging about cam smith.. whinging, f***ing hypocrits, when we towel you up by 50 as per usual, i wonder what ur excuse will be then

The Preacher

First Grade
your all whinging about cam smith.. whinging, f***ing hypocrits, when we towel you up by 50 as per usual, i wonder what ur excuse will be then

Hello Princess. It's been a while since you popped in to give us a good laugh and threaten to bash us all. How's it going darl??? Enjoying yourself?
Thanks for popping back in, now off you go and wipe your mouth where you've been dribbling jizz, honey. xox

MattYg1

Bench

How about you head back to your own forums... plenty of Cam Smith c**k sucking to be had there

we are free to complain about that a$$ chin lookin b!tch all we want...

The Preacher

First Grade
"I'll bash ya mate, I'll flog ya. Where ya sitting mate, I'll come and towel you up"

Sit there all day....................................no show. :lol:
Followed next week with a bullsh!t address, "Never 'erd of him" :lol:

Dragon_psa

First Grade
"I'll bash ya mate, I'll flog ya. Where ya sitting mate, I'll come and towel you up"

Sit there all day....................................no show. :lol:
Followed next week with a bullsh!t address, "Never 'erd of him" :lol:

Now here's a funny thing.

2 months or so ago I was at Auckland airport seeing a mate off who was going back to Perth to live.

While he was checking in, I was waiting there when I noticed a large family of our Island friends with about 4 tonnes of various luggage. One such item I noticed was a chillybin (esky for those who don't speak Kiwi) with a name and address on it. It was the EXACT address Princess gave in the old thread (someone should really find those threads again and bump them - over to you Gregstar!). It was one of those zen moments. The name was unpronouncable unless you happen to be polynesian.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors

we will do what ever we want! go back and watch your GFL aka gay football league and leave us men to talk about the REAL footy aka NRL!

the pressure is already off us, we won two outta 3 trial matches im sure thats better then coaches of the past he has alreadyshown us what he can do, time for you purple teletubies to show us how your going to choke like the roosters did after 3 years at the top and only won ONE grand final like you bunch of girls

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
What a GOOSE.. what was the score in the grand final again?..
His great team,the Storm, which turned into a "a Spring Shower", managed to get flogged 40 to nil was it not?........The biggest hiding in grand final history (ding dong the witch is dead! [a true Saints supporter will know what that means]) Then Cameron Smith says the pressure is on the Dragons.

Tell him he's dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
If anyone is driving down to Victoria this week, be careful when going over XPT level crossings...

big pat

Coach

feel free to come over and say hi to the boys in the dragon army, on friday night.

Latest posts