What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Presto again shows why he is 1000 times better than kimmorley.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Good call Inferno.
I take a big interest in Sharks mistakes.
I noticed that Youngquest had a fairly solid game for the Pennys & Colin Best was solid defensively for his first hit out since surgery.
Ex Sharks everywhere going pretty well.

Macca

Coach
There are ex players from all teams going well for other clubs. Campbell and Lang will be ex Panthers next year. Get with the times.

Inferno, this is a panthers topic, not a Sharks one and I'll f**ken question it if I see fit to.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well , don't read the thread. Just like I dont read your thommo love in threads.
Like retired players, they are ex Sharks. In fact, there will be a weekly thread of ex sharks around the grounds.Thanks for the motivation.
This reflects directly to many opinions on players & stylesfor over 7 years of forums, of which you have only be here for less than half.
Constable.

millersnose

Post Whore
the thread is clearly labelled macca and has a sharks element

i dont think we need topic police

reefy is regretting starting it anyway.....

Macca

Coach
Keep living in the past then. I'll keep reading it because I read all threads on the Sharks forum. Even though I have only been here for half of it, even if they have nothing to do with the Sharks, even if they have no bearing on where we are headed this year, even if, no matter how much you whinge about players that have moved on, nothing is going to change.

Spanker.

DJDL

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Good call Inferno.
I noticed that Youngquest had a fairly solid game for the Pennys & Colin Best was solid defensively for his first hit out since surgery.

Hang on a tic.
Who on here can honestly say they wanted to keep Youngquest?
The guy was bagged more than Simmo while he was here.

I defy you to find me a post from anyone giving him praise while he was a Sharks player, much less one expressing disappointment he was moving on.

Thomo.

First Grade
i liked him. he was the one that got me into the sharks piss up at the end of 2003. giddy up!:D

The Dodger

First Grade
bird should come in to 5/8
dont know why they are still using dykes....

kimmorley had a crap game... for kimmorley
his defense was very good, as usual...

the first try was basically setup by noddy, all dykes had to do was catch the ball and ground it.

im surprised how many people bag simmons here. he played very well, his defence was great and he setup the second try for albert.

how quick was albert running right behind him. he had to slow down to catch the ball...

Generalzod

Immortal
McSharkie said:
Are we going to talk about Penrith all year?

John Lang did this . . . Presto did this . . .

Mate, Penrith aren't keeping either of them either. Let's talk about the Sharks.

Bloody well said,,,, Preston left 3 years get over it people.

Frenzy.

Immortal
DJDL said:
Hang on a tic.
Who on here can honestly say they wanted to keep Youngquest?
The guy was bagged more than Simmo while he was here.

I defy you to find me a post from anyone giving him praise while he was a Sharks player, much less one expressing disappointment he was moving on.

Next time you defy people better make a point to exclude me :lol:

Youngquest thread

I would of supported him as well but alas, that was the year of the Great Frenzy Incident!

DJDL

Bench
Frenzy. said:
Next time you defy people better make a point to exclude me :lol:

Youngquest thread

I would of supported him as well but alas, that was the year of the Great Frenzy Incident!

:lol:

I knew either you or Reefy would find one.
Pity it's all after the fact though.

I was more looking for someone going in to bat for him while he was here and copping it left, right and centre.

imasharkie

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Good call Inferno.

Reefy how about the form of Andrew Emilio for the dogs. He had a blinder last week which followed his big game off the bench the week before.

Latest posts