What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Presto again shows why he is 1000 times better than kimmorley.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
imasharkie said:
Reefy how about the form of Andrew Emilio for the dogs. He had a blinder last week which followed his big game off the bench the week before.

Defensively yes IMA. But his attack is still not what I have seen.
Once again the Dogs could end up with the best centres in comp. & I'm not talking up Emilio that high just yet, but they have great centre depth. I have no idea how they keep getting them. Well I do, the cheating farks.

bad_doggy_bad

Juniors
Is it just us over at the bulldogs forum or is everyone gettin' sick of the crap thats coming out of Big_Bad_Shark_Fans Pie Hole ?

forumbanner6cl.jpg

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
BBSF is a great cronulla supporter.
he places covell higher than mecca & that is completely logical.
I have no idea why he would be in the dogs forums, however he was seen wearing a tshirt for "high-five-a-muslim-day" 28th Feb

shaggs

Coach
just for all you dumas supporters out there, thought it would be worth noting that he is named in jersey 21 for newtown this weekend. part of an extended bench.

if he was any good he would be on the bench for firsts or at least starting in PL.

DJDL

Bench
Well I just watched the first half of the Panthers v Dragons match and you could count on SSB68's war-wounded hand how many good things Preston did.

You're drawing a very long bow on that performance, Reefy.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yes, but what I & others(like, people who play centre) like, is his commitment in getting them the ball.
A very new Panther backline has beaten 2 very good backlines so far. Presto had a "grinding game" & came out with try saving tackles & plays that pressured the defense. Maybe purely because he is "presto" he scares the defense. But stuff happens around him because he is "dynamic".
His value to the team is much higher than kimmorleys to the sharks.
Much higher. That is my point & that is all.

Frenzy.

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
Yes, but what I & others(like, people who play centre) like, is his commitment in getting them the ball.
A very new Panther backline has beaten 2 very good backlines so far. Presto had a "grinding game" & came out with try saving tackles & plays that pressured the defense. Maybe purely because he is "presto" he scares the defense. But stuff happens around him because he is "dynamic".
His value to the team is much higher than kimmorleys to the sharks.
Much higher. That is my point & that is all.

NO reefy!! I won't have that!!

Noddy is more valuable to us because

1) He makes neater knots with his bootlaces.

2) His socks never fall down and are always straight

3) He is in THE ad!

4) He is far more chance of gaining a suspension.

5) His hair is well groomed at most times.

6) He rates higher on the suck o meter

Thankyou

Latest posts