What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pretenders

Gotta say I think that's just more evidence that the week off does more harm to a team then it helps them.

It has to be reviewed and the system tinkered with IMHO.

Sure Melbourne are the better team, but The Scum where absolute pish in the first half so many dropped balls. They did not pull off even one of their set plays.

Dragon

Coach
Gotta say I think that's just more evidence that the week off does more harm to a team then it helps them.

Same here man. Brings back so many memories of '05. I mean the Storm were ripe for the belting tonight, even up till the 60th minute the Sharks couldve ran them down. The week off just ruined the sharks mongrel and hunger, same story as our game against the Tigerscum.

Lets hope it kills Manly tomorrow night :p

Jasdragon

Juniors
Bye bye Cronulla! Chokers in the Black White and Blue! :lol::lol::lol: Awesome result im happy now.

AJ_82

Juniors
And you turds finished where ?

No-one remembers who the runners up are in the grand final let alone who lost the week before, or the week before that ... end of the day its still been:

42 YEARS AND WON f**k ALL, SHARKIES SHARKIES!
42 YEARS AND WON f**k ALL, SHARKIES IS THEIR NAME!
SHARKIES IS THEIR NAME!
SHARKIES IS THEIR NAME!

So love we get to keep that song! Also, how good was that quote from Gus and Rabs about changing the light bulb for the front porch as Harold Holt aint coming home this year :lol::lol::lol:

Go the Warriors ... would just be that bit better if Choker Cronulla can be left as one of the only 3 teams left to win one after this year haha!!!

juanfarkall

Coach
Commiserations to the Scummers who are also decent blokes ... ie Quigs and a few others.

I tend to agree with the comments of a few others in so much as the Storm were there to be beaten, but the Sharks attack was such that I wondered if they had Nathan Brown running the game plan...

Regardless.... Thank f**k for the Storm.

Jasdragon

Juniors
42 YEARS AND WON f**k ALL, SHARKIES SHARKIES!
SHARKIES IS THEIR NAME!
SHARKIES IS THEIR NAME!

:lol: Mate hope you don't mind cause I'm gunna spread this little song :D.

mightydragon

Juniors
You would have thought that at least Noddy could have kicked a field goal so that they could trouble the scorer! Gone without a whimper.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Genuine answer: Because maybe you should look in your own sh*tty backyard first.
like giving it but cant take it, face it mate, we both missed the gf only diff is you lasted one more week than we did, wooooooppppiiiii do:lol::lol:

OurRedV

Juniors
And you turds finished where ?

So in 05/06 when we made the prelim's and lost, and everyone called us chokers it didnt matter that we went further than you? But now it matters you made it further than us?

Loser.
Choker.
No "Holt" for you mate.

42 years and won NOTHING... what a prestigious club.

Latest posts