What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pretenders

AJ_82

Juniors
:lol: Mate hope you don't mind cause I'm gunna spread this little song :D.

Feel free - its the one the army sings at Cronulla games or any other sighting of a Sharks jersey! It was 41 all year but last night confirmed 42! :lol::lol::lol:

Quigs

Immortal
Yepp my nomadic friends we were absolute sh!t.

I stand before you ready to accept my punishment.

If we'd won I would of been in here jabbing ducking and weaving.

Another year ticks over and no sign of Harold.

But I would be concerned about your speedo reading too - three decades is not impressive either.

Cheers
Quigs

leaguelover4

Juniors
hey ya toyota cup CHOKERS
GOT A BIG GREEN MACHINE UP YA BWHAHAHAHAHA
at least your girls team got further than than your never win pretending star studded excuse for a first grade side
That is all :lol::lol::lol:

MattYg1

Bench
at least your girls team got further than than your never win pretending star studded excuse for a first grade side

Ohhhhhhh ahhhhhh... gee that one hurt!
haha :lol:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
That is all
HEY GUY Serbastan:lol::lol: whats your excuse for a team brown nose, i noticed you on the scum forum sucking up to them, wheres your girly team

Last edited:

brendothejet

First Grade
I was at this game last night. It was a whirl of beers and cheers as the storm crushed the scum.

Notable highlights:

* Sitting with the dragons relay team comprising of youn Harold matts and sg ball players. Good blokes

* Singing along to myself as the U20s gave it a real shot.

* heckling sharks fans all night long. Many rousing renditions of 41, then 42 years, and f**k f**k CRONULLA! along with this, singing the birds eye jingle "give em the best, with birds eye" really sh*ts them off! A must have for the next derby!

The best thing was when a couple of close by sharks fans asked if I'd seen a premiership in my lifetime. I replied by asking if he had ever seen one?

there were 25k odd people there last night and they showed they were plastic fans, with no heart.heading for the exits with 20 to go.

f**k you scummers

Quigs

Immortal
I was at this game last night. It was a whirl of beers and cheers as the storm crushed the scum.

Notable highlights:

* Sitting with the dragons relay team comprising of youn Harold matts and sg ball players. Good blokes

* Singing along to myself as the U20s gave it a real shot.

* heckling sharks fans all night long. Many rousing renditions of 41, then 42 years, and f**k f**k CRONULLA! along with this, singing the birds eye jingle "give em the best, with birds eye" really sh*ts them off! A must have for the next derby!

The best thing was when a couple of close by sharks fans asked if I'd seen a premiership in my lifetime. I replied by asking if he had ever seen one?

there were 25k odd people there last night and they showed they were plastic fans, with no heart.heading for the exits with 20 to go.

f**k you scummers

Yeah you're right Brendon.

WINNERS ARE GRINNERS.

Cheers
Quigs

mightydragon

Juniors

Cronulla Under 20's, won 6 lost 17 and drew 1. -272 for and against? Gee, we cant even say that you can look to the future in lieu of your p*ss weak past. You want to buy some of our juniors to help you along?

sharks_4_06

Juniors
Cronulla Under 20's, won 6 lost 17 and drew 1. -272 for and against? Gee, we cant even say that you can look to the future in lieu of your p*ss weak past. You want to buy some of our juniors to help you along?

Nah we have taken all the eels...

Settle down sharkies... if only we had won we would have been on here doing that same thing. With a performance like that its only wat the boys deserve

Saintsman

Juniors

hahahahahah that was the most pathetic peice of sh*t i've read on here!! LOL!! :lol:

Aussie stadium disgusted me on friday night. All that blue and white made me sick. It was the biggest scum gathering i've ever seen.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Was at the game. Waste of a night. Was so bad we spent the second half talking about the cricket tour to India.

I don't even like the cricket that much.

Went and caught up with a few Sharks mates at the Captain Cook afterwards. Made the point that when we choke, we are at least in the contest at some point.

The Storm weren't even that good. The Sharks were plain f**king woeful.

Hilarious.

Jasdragon

Juniors
hahahahahah that was the most pathetic peice of sh*t i've read on here!! LOL!! :lol:

Aussie stadium disgusted me on friday night. All that blue and white made me sick. It was the biggest scum gathering i've ever seen.

:lol: and the crowd was only 25,000 the scum supporters are pathetic and the worst in the NRL, never leave the shire the f**king hobbits (come to think of it that's a good thing :) ) they don't even cheer when the team runs on the park after half time, when they are only down by 6. By the way what was with all those scum supporters wearing those gay head bands??? :lol:.

Jasdragon

Juniors
So in 05/06 when we made the prelim's and lost, and everyone called us chokers it didnt matter that we went further than you? But now it matters you made it further than us?

Loser.
Choker.
No "Holt" for you mate.

42 years and won NOTHING... what a prestigious club.

:lol:

Latest posts