What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price tells players to apologise to Fans

tezza1961

Juniors
Yes it was poor, but they play to a plan he gives, and I think defensively he has them holding back and not allowing them to get up quick off thier line and meet the attacking team at the advantage line.
They have defended like this for the past 2 years and it dosnt work.
The opposition make an easy 50+ meters nearly every set.
We are lucky to get 30 mtrs sometimes.
Watch the replay and you see.
100% agree and it isn't rocket science

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Why is he STILL f**king there?

That is what concerns me the most.

Its damaging the club immensely to say the least.

Criminal!

sethman75

Juniors
Yeah flogging the players publicly last week really got the desired effect hey Pricey!!!!!!

This week how about you apologise to the fans and see if that works mate.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Yeah flogging the players publicly last week really got the desired effect hey Pricey!!!!!!

This week how about you apologise to the fans and see if that works mate.

The only way an apology from Price would be accepted is if it was made during his resignation speech. Nothing personal against the man, he has Dragons in his blood just like me. It's just that he is not up to it, simply has not got it.

Mr Red

First Grade
The only way an apology from Price would be accepted is if it was made during his resignation speech. Nothing personal against the man, he has Dragons in his blood just like me. It's just that he is not up to it, simply has not got it.

Sure Price may love the club, but he loves his pay packet even more. He will never resign, he will have to be fired.
He knows he won't land another first grade gig anywhere else, this is his first and probably last chance at first grade coaching and the last chance at earning the salary he currently earns, so he will milk it to the death, even at he expense of the team and club.
We need the board to show some guts and fire him, he will never volunteer to move on..

Sure Price may love the club, but he loves his pay packet even more. He will never resign, he will have to be fired.
He knows he won't land another first grade gig anywhere else, this is his first and probably last chance at first grade coaching and the last chance at earning the salary he currently earns, so he will milk it to the death, even at he expense of the team and club.
We need the board to show some guts and fire him, he will never volunteer to move on..

...hate to say it, but I think this is entirely true. Steve Price probably earns $5,000 + a week.

It's hard to imagine he'll never get that sort of money again.

Evidence - he has NEVER once even hinted that he is responsible for a poor performance. He has only ever blamed players, coaching staff, refs calls, injuries, and bad luck.

Oh, but he always says that training was grrrreat !!!

getsmarty

Immortal

If Price loves the club...LEAVE...Simple...your ruining the club.