What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pride of the League & Arizona

AJB1102

First Grade
Anyone even know what they did? .. Or maybe what they didn't do considering charges were dropped?

AJB1102

First Grade
Footy players belting each other? I have no issue with this. Up until Origin a year or two ago I paid to watch it.

Mandatory 10 in the bin.

Danish

Referee
Odd hat they Stent going to be fined or suspended for any games given Pearce missed a week and was booted from origin for getting arrested.

Don't expect that sort of fair and consistent ruling when it comes to the NRL's golden club though

Special K

Coach
Where is Massima? He went on that US trip and is now no longer with Souths. Anyone know where he landed?

neeknitsuj

Juniors
Released to media when "charges are dropped". Very fishy. Wonder what would've happened if charges were not dropped.

Rosetta

Juniors
Once again the "integrity" unit is playing favourites and with the same club yet again.

There needs to be an investigation.

Eddie.

Bench
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Scott Prince dumped as Wests Tigers captain for the 2006 season? The year after they won the Grand Final. Im sure Sheens went with Hodgson after Prince decided to leave for the Titans.

Article saying "the first ever captain to be dumped the following year after winning a premiership "

Big Sam

First Grade
Released to media when "charges are dropped". Very fishy.

Charges would have been dropped hours later. As in back in November.

Given how hard the Telecrap's gone at the story today something tells me this was Paul Kind's parting 'gift' to the NRL of which Richo is now apart.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I want to know why people think it's their god given right to know every last detail even though the club and NRL has sorted it months ago.

because no doubt rusty plugged his hobby-team to the USA by showing images of sutton holding up the trophy..

in addition you see that muppet holding up the trophy in most ads for the upcoming NRL season..

so by default, sutton is a 'face of the NRL' due to his role last year, and people (particularly in the USA where we are tying to build a profile for the game) will associate him with the code..

if he's done something bad, it reflects on everyone..

Glen

Bench
They dropped him as captain so that none of us have to hear another Sutton victory "speech" if Souffs go back-to-back

Latest posts