What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PrideKnights "Oh My God, I'm so Bored at work" Thread

Jedda

Juniors
:lol: at all the workers cause today is Waitangi Day in NZ and i've got the day off work.:p

MrCharisma

Bench
Just found out I was meant to work today while I was in the office... but the boss goes "You look sick Anthony, don't worry about it"

Score!

MrCharisma

Bench
My boss likes me for some weird reason... hopefully they forget next week that I didn't work and pay me for it :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
I had two calls today, one at 6.30am and one at 7.30am asking me to come in and do a five hour grocery shift. No offence to the resident peons (*cough* Parki *cough*) but that just doesn't sound like how I want to spend my day, especially when I only got to bed at 4am.

Parki

Bench
No offence to the resident peons (*cough* Parki *cough*)

get back on your register boy

and i want 2 bags, one for my milk, and the other for my vegetables...

and id like 500 dollars out on eftpos

and why are you so slow? I want to speak to your manager NOW

Parki

Bench
well i want 500.... i have to go pay for things you know? the world doesent exactly revolve around you you know sonny? and you know what? I dont like your attitude!!! Wheres your manager i want you fired NOW checkout bitch

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm determined NEVER to work at Woollies!!

You've jinxed yourself now. I promised myself I'd never work at Bi-Lo/Woolies, went to Uni, and still ended up there. Of course, it's only until I finish my teaching degree.

The Devil

Bench
Well CWB, i already hold down a sales rep job, and have an interview for another job tomorrow.

So by this time tomorrow, i may well have 2 jobs.

Both of them NOT at Woollies :p

Parki said:
hehehehehehe

i can laugh at it now

cause im not one anymore!

yay!

haha yes, I know the feeling well. The feeling, that is, of smug self-satisfaction when you walk into a Woolies and think "I'll never have to work here again!"

RABK

Referee
DeviL9 said:
Hahaha..

so many people working at Woollies..

I'm determined NEVER to work at Woollies!!

It ain't that bad, i quit yesterday from a management position and now in an attempt to sway me back i'm on two weeks payed holidays which are not coming out of my own holidays owing. :)

PrideKnight

Bench
i'm cold, the air con is up way too high. there sure are some ugly people in this neighbourhood. the presidents a demmycraaaaat