What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prime Ministers XIII announced

poojar

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:
As said before mate, Scott Prince is playing the semis, No Semi's players were picked.

Im really happy for John Sutton, How good is this kid, The Bunnies are better off with him and not signing Anasta.

it was a joke, because 3 people replied at the same time, should of added one of these :lol:

Darth Bobo

fourplay said:
Its too bad for the kiwis that Maitua decided he wants to play for Aus.

He represented City earlier in the year, it's when he got injured. I wasn't aware that he was even an option for NZ.

smeghead

Bench
I have previously made claim to the worst player to ever play for Australia. I was wrong. Brett Finch step up and take the award

Scott

Bench
Question - Is it likely that none of the players selected will go on the tour? That is the way it seems. It does seem a bit weird the A Ryan, Gower and Clinton etc would not play this game!

MightySharks

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
that was in 2001.

So what, when did Finch win it? Campbell has been playing fantastic footy, I am sick of him being passed over by selectors especially for Brett fuggen Finch!

Mr Saab

Referee
MightySharks said:
So what, when did Finch win it? Campbell has been playing fantastic footy, I am sick of him being passed over by selectors especially for Brett fuggen Finch!

Finch was halfback of the year last yr as a result of coming 2nd in the Dally Ms to Buderus....thankyou

borat

Bench
Scott said:
Question - Is it likely that none of the players selected will go on the tour? That is the way it seems. It does seem a bit weird the A Ryan, Gower and Clinton etc would not play this game!

Thats my take on it. I think the non-inclusion of Gower is a giver that he will be Australian halfback if Johns isn't there.

Scott

Bench
borat said:
Thats my take on it. I think the non-inclusion of Gower is a giver that he will be Australian halfback if Johns isn't there.

I would of thought Steve Price would tour! Bailey, Civoneceva, Ryles...... who else???

Surely not Clinton, but if he is not in the PM team then it looks like he will tour!

Mr Saab

Referee
price will tour, he is playing as he has not had much football in 2005 seeing as though he had a knee injury and missed something like 10 weeks.

Latest posts