What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prime Ministers XIII announced

raider_ktj

Juniors
YAY go Shif!!! There isnt any other player who deserves to be picked more then him.
I know everyones already said this but Finch? :lol:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
hutch said:
maybe it is because he is australian, and doesnt have any connection to new zealand. his dad is samoan, and reni is born and bred in australia.

Exactly. The kiwis approached him after last years GF and he brushed them the main reason being origin more then anything else.

Bulldog Power

Juniors
i still cant beleive people are going on about reni matuia being a kiwi
its because of phil "stupid merkin" gould

anyway preston should be halfback, braith should be on the bench and sutton should be starting... campell and sutton would rip anasta and finch to threads

also braith is no longer a bulldog.... he is a fruit loop rooster now thank you very much

hutch

First Grade
Snoop Shark said:
Exactly. The kiwis approached him after last years GF and he brushed them the main reason being origin more then anything else.

the main reason being he is not from new zealand, nor are his parents.

yobbo84

Coach
2. Roberts
3. Cross
6. Anasta
7. Finch
13. Harrison

Assistant Coach - Brad Fittler

Hmmm.. early match practice for next year???

Snoop Shark

First Grade
hutch said:
the main reason being he is not from new zealand, nor are his parents.

His mum's an aussie and his dad is Samoan and of story.

He is an aussie more then anything else so its a fine selection;-)

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Finch..... lol

I'd have gone with a corner flag at half ahead of him.

I beleive there is a deeper reason for his selection. The plan is....

Whilst on the way to the game in the team bus through the jungle he will be allowed to get off to take a leak. The busdriver "forgets" to pick him up again, leaving him to fend for himself amongst headshrinkers, snakes & everything else the New Guinea Jungle has to offer.

Never to be seen again.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Bring back John Fifita said:

Whilst on the way to the game in the team bus through the jungle he will be allowed to get off to take a leak. The busdriver "forgets" to pick him up again, leaving him to fend for himself amongst headshrinkers, snakes & everything else the New Guinea Jungle has to offer.

Never to be seen again.

finally someone got it right :D

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
yobbo84 said:
2. Roberts
3. Cross
6. Anasta
7. Finch
13. Harrison

Assistant Coach - Brad Fittler

Hmmm.. early match practice for next year???

In all honesty, who in the sides not contesting the semis has better claims to a position in that side? With the possible exception of Finch, Jamie Soward would be a better choice than him. Cross sh*ts all over Luke Lewis who is rubbish, Anasta is a current SOO 5/8 and Harrison was very unlucky not to be in the Kangaroo train on squad. It is okay to criticize but please come up with some creditable alternatives..

Bring back John Fifita said:

Never to be seen again.

lol

If you were a Roosters supporter, I'd call that wishful thinking.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Preston should be there over finch. i dont care if Presto is a 5/8th he could of filled in the halfback role just as easily. He has played better then this myth all year.

Its a shame s*** players get credited for playing s*** all year. There is no justice in Finch's selection at all.

Presto you should feel very hard done buy mate and should send s*** in a card to those who picked the team.

yobbo84

Coach
Cockadoodledoo said:
In all honesty, who in the sides not contesting the semis has better claims to a position in that side? With the possible exception of Finch, Jamie Soward would be a better choice than him. Cross sh*ts all over Luke Lewis who is rubbish, Anasta is a current SOO 5/8 and Harrison was very unlucky not to be in the Kangaroo train on squad. It is okay to criticize but please come up with some creditable alternatives..

Cross and Harrison both deserve their spots. Sutton should be starting 5/8. Preston Campbell should be halfback. Roberts.. well best of an average lot I guess.. and he's there because of his potential to dominate.

The main thing that annoys be about the team is the halves combination. Both there on reputation, both in terrible form. You know a player is average when commentators say he "tries hard". Joven Clarke tried hard too.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
yobbo84 said:
Cross and Harrison both deserve their spots. Sutton should be starting 5/8. Preston Campbell should be halfback. Roberts.. well best of an average lot I guess.. and he's there because of his potential to dominate.

The main thing that annoys be about the team is the halves combination. Both there on reputation, both in terrible form. You know a player is average when commentators say he "tries hard". Joven Clarke tried hard too.

Sutton is a great player and will barring injury be a better player than Anasta very soon. Anasta's form fell away in the second half of the year but considering he was origin 5/8, he was always going to start.. Hopefully they give Sutton 30 minutes at 5/8 and maybe another 20 at lock.

You will never get an argument from me that Finch shouldn't be there..

[furrycat]

Coach
Whats with the complaints? PM's 13 = Choice of who the PM wants to see play maybe? :roll: It's no biggy.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
[furrycat] said:
Whats with the complaints? PM's 13 = Choice of who the PM wants to see play maybe? :roll: It's no biggy.

The PM is a racist maggot then or does'nt know his footy one bit;-)

Latest posts