What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prime Ministers XIII announced

Frailty

First Grade
Finch was halfback of the year last yr as a result of coming 2nd in the Dally Ms to Buderus....thankyou

Yes alongside Brad Fittler, compared to Preston Campbell who won the Dally M, after coming off the wing at the beginning of the year, playing for CRONULLA! so basically no class players.

borat

Bench
Scott said:
I would of thought Steve Price would tour! Bailey, Civoneceva, Ryles...... who else???

Surely not Clinton, but if he is not in the PM team then it looks like he will tour!

I would say the selectors beleive Price could do with a hit out rather than just training due to the games he has missed this year with injury.

Scott

Bench
borat said:
I would say the selectors beleive Price could do with a hit out rather than just training due to the games he has missed this year with injury.

Fair call.

I'd be mortified if he didn't tour. He was man of the match in the last test!

borat

Bench
Scott said:
Fair call.

I'd be mortified if he didn't tour. He was man of the match in the last test!

Price will tour. As you have pointed out the front row options aren't really that many, although there still is O'Meley and Clinton.

Mr Saab

Referee
MightySharks said:
But that was last year! Thankyou!

I am no fan of Finch, not at all, but he was Halfback of the yr last yr and also played origin lats yr (5th choice i know).
Preston is a 5/8 and has been the past 3 yrs.

lucablight

First Grade
Preston at halfback is still better than finch. In fact Preston won the dally m playing half. Maitua isn't a centre either.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Onya Reni and Sutto.

Well done fellas.

3 Maroubra(location not jnr club) boys in the 1 team. Sutto, Reni and Braith. Has to be a first!

thickos

First Grade
Great to see Schifcofske get a run :clap:

Reni Maitua in the centres? Please. Phil Graham for the Raiders comes to mind, as do a whole lot of centres/wingers who missed out...

anjado

Juniors
Campbell should be there instead of finch
he did play in the city country game over finch
but its a good side
hopefully png can give them a run though

Kurt Gidley would be better at half then Brett Finch. Good to see John Sutton get a run. Anthony Tupou as well. I actually think Tupes could be a bolter for the touring squad for the Tri Nations.

hutch

First Grade
fourplay said:
Its too bad for the kiwis that Maitua decided he wants to play for Aus.

maybe it is because he is australian, and doesnt have any connection to new zealand. his dad is samoan, and reni is born and bred in australia.

Latest posts