What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pritchard out of World Cup

RLIF

Juniors
Its a shame, a back row of Pritchard, Williams and Mannering would be mouth watering.

Blaze

Juniors
He is probably the form backrower of the comp at the moment. Last night's effort was better than anything SBW has produced so far this year.

The backrow will still be strong though. Williams Mannering and Sa? With Soliola and Inu in the centres?

murraymob

Coach
Frank needs surgery on his shoulder.He more than likely will not even make it to the end of the year .Right now he is game to game on how long he lasts

The Observer

Staff member
And so it begins, the great Kiwi injury rush.

True. Unfortunately more season ending injuries will also affect England in before the RLWC starts. Burgess is only he first, but some players could have played up to 35 matches by the time the Cup starts, sustain an injury and will need to pull out for an operation.

pcpp

Juniors
"There is always a danger the tear could extend. Every game he plays, the more that can happen.''
Pritchard said he would love to play in the World Cup, but the Panthers come first. I've been delaying (surgery) for a couple of years on my right shoulder, so I think it's time I just get it done,'' he said.

Sigh...

screeny

Bench
Thankfully back row is the one area where NZ can afford an injury or two - although having said that losing either SBW or Mannering would be a disaster.

Latest posts