What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pritchard Stabbed

lainey

Juniors
El Diablo said:
lol

it's like talking to a brick wall

you just keep making it up as you go along and tell lie after lie

there is no point in talking to you

And he keeps repeating himself and not just in separate posts but in single posts....

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
skeepe said:
You're an idiot. The reports stated that he was slashing wildly in defence of himself. If you've got a knife and you're waving it around wildly in the immediate vicinity of other people, you're probably going to cause injury of some sort.

Spot on.. Both groups are to blame.. To think otherwise is delusional in the extreme..

*Sandy*

First Grade
lockyrulz said:
Some are unkonwn, some are known. This is another simple concept seemingly all too hard for you to grasp.
And why are only some facts known and some facts not known lockyrulz?

God-King Dean

Immortal
lockyrulz said:
A knife to the throat at some point whilst a sh*tty thing to do, does not constitute an immediate threat.

HAH !

I bet it would be easy to stab you.

" Well... this guy got a knife to my throat... there's no need to panic just ye *STAB !*

*gurgle gurgle*

*chokes on own blood*

*dies*

The world is now a better place...

Dave Q

Coach
Why doesnt someone post a poll:

Q: Did the Pritchards behave like savage idiots who deserved everything they got?

a) I dont know, I wasnt there and all I am doing is relying upon information, the truth of which, I cannot be sure of.

no further options neccessary.

Dave Q

Coach
Until all of the available facts come to light, we shouldnt be too quick to make judgment on either the Pritchards or the Karaokeans.

My understanding is that the police are working pretty hard to piece togther what happened.

Whomsoever they charge might still be found innocent later by the court if they contest the charge.

So Im not taking sides here.

I can say however that I am dissapointed that Frank is unlikely to play for awhile, if at all, because at times, he was a pretty good footy player. The Panthers, like Souths, need all hands on deck.

Of course, being a good citizen is more important and it's yet to be determined if he is or isnt one by community standards anyway.

I have friends of asian and islander background and they are pretty nice law-abiding people.

Latest posts