What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Probably the biggest understatement of the year but.....

Misty Bee

First Grade
LOL - don't you lot get psyched up for EVERY game?

I'm with Strider. I'll be happy with a decent effort. The Knights are missing heaps, but won't give in, unlike Parra in the last 5.

Any evidence that I am wrong re Brian Smith is welcome.

Look I know u guys have a feeling that u can pull off an upset here but really of u think about it, when u guys beat us in round 3, when u were in some form having just beat Brisbane the week earlier and blitzing us 14-0 early, but the fact is Parra won with only 4 minutes 2 go against a 14 man team and that was the situation for most of the 2nd half. Johns, Seage and Tahu went down and stil lwe came close of grabbing a win and tonite with u guys out of form in a big way, its hard 2 see nething but a Knights win in front of a massive crowd, I mean realistically the worst thing that could have happened last week happened when the Knights got shown up by Melbourne at Newcastle. I know 4 a fact the boys were disappointed with their effort and this week will be so fired up esp at home and wont let their fans down again. I will predict Tahu 2 score a hat trick 2nite and terrorise the defence. Dont worry next week against the Eagles u guys will win that ...maybe

Knights 48
Eels 10

But all in all good luck should be a bumper game

Suitman

Post Whore
Suitman said:
Bellboy,

I have the same sneaky suspicion that we will get up as well.
Don't ask me why, they have shown me nothing that would prove otherwise in recent times, but something in my head tells me that the boys will well and truely fire up.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllsssss

Suity.

P.S. It wasn't completely wanky. ;-)

I rest my case.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Jaime_Koeppe_Is_Hot said:
Look I know u guys have a feeling that u can pull off an upset here but really of u think about it, when u guys beat us in round 3, when u were in some form having just beat Brisbane the week earlier and blitzing us 14-0 early, but the fact is Parra won with only 4 minutes 2 go against a 14 man team and that was the situation for most of the 2nd half. Johns, Seage and Tahu went down and stil lwe came close of grabbing a win and tonite with u guys out of form in a big way, its hard 2 see nething but a Knights win in front of a massive crowd, I mean realistically the worst thing that could have happened last week happened when the Knights got shown up by Melbourne at Newcastle. I know 4 a fact the boys were disappointed with their effort and this week will be so fired up esp at home and wont let their fans down again. I will predict Tahu 2 score a hat trick 2nite and terrorise the defence. Dont worry next week against the Eagles u guys will win that ...maybe

Knights 48
Eels 10

But all in all good luck should be a bumper game

Hey, Jamie_Koeppe_Is_Hot (what a stupid name),

When you gather some knowledge about Rugby League, come back and discuss it with us Eels fans.

So, the boys were so fired up they wouldn't let the fans down again eh??
Going to ask for your money back????

Tahu a hatrick.......you got that right. I counted 3 mistakes.
48-10 eh??

Care to have another guess, or are you already in bed with your mummy reading you Golden Books??

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Parraren said:
Care to have another guess, or are you already in bed with your mummy reading you Golden Books??

Golden Books rock! :lol: :clap:

I know.

I bought 4 of them today from Target at Castle Towers.
I've been reading them all night.........to Jumpsuit! ;-)

Suity

Hey suitman, i wouldnt get all cocky if i was u i mean sure u won off a lucky friggen intercept!!! oh and i know a hell of a lot more than u bout footy mate and im 18 yrs old!!! By the way U saying that Jaime Koeppe isnt hot??????? Suitman is a better name????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guarentee u this Parramatta will NOT make the Top 8 and its nothing against u parra supporters but this trackhead pisses me off!!!

Newcastle will be there in August, Parramatta wont be!!!!! So go suck on that one :D :D

Phillips

Referee
And Newcastle wont make the grand final without Andrew Johns :clap: and im 110% certain about that :clap:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Is that Jamie Koppe in your sig?

'Cos if it is, she isn't that hot - she's just a blonde with big breasts.

That doesn't necessarily make an attractive woman.

Eelementary

Post Whore
And mate - you claim we won off a 'lucky intercept'.

What do you, then, call the first try of the match?

Oh, you probably think it was quality, eh?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shows how much u know mate, Jaime Koeppe is a brunette!!!! That aint her maybe if u did ur research u would know! Oh and i dare u 2 put up a post saying Torrie Wilson is feral cos u would be called a nice person :lol: :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh wow!

What an insult!

Dude,

TORRIE WILSON is NOTHING special.

And mate - 'brute strength by Quinn'. Are you serious? How hard is it to pick Burt up?

And fact is your idiot halfback made a hospital pass. Bottom line? HIS fault.

And you were handed that first try, like it or not - had Quinn scored, fair dinkum. But Tahu (who DIDN'T tackle Burt; he was just standing around trying to look busy) socred the most opportunist of tries.

CrazyEel

Bench
Jaime_Koeppe_Is_Hot said:
Newcastle will be there in August, Parramatta wont be!!!!! So go suck on that one :D :D
LOL, and I'll guarantee you that Parra are still there in August mate :roll: :roll:

Latest posts