What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promotion of upcoming NRL match in Adelaide!

Haynzy

First Grade
the sharks held some training sessions with at least one of the local clubs including their juniors earlier in the year. I'm not sure if they are doing something similar this time round.....

I haven't seen much on tv other than the ads already mentioned after midnight during the games.

The nrl needs to ensure better league coverage here if they are to have any hope of building an audience...... Hopefully 9 will have some kind of digital channel that shows more league like the new 10 one.

panther mark

Juniors
just went to the adelaide news website and in there sport section there is nothing on rugby league at all there is news on hockey nba and surfing so i dont think adelaide give a sh*t about league

Didgi

:lol: Cowboys and Sharks are sure to get the crowd interested. They'll start thinking it's fumbleball where you gotta drop it every how-ever-many-metres.

Crowd by the end of the game = 00,000.

On the other hand, if JT finds his blasting best, the Sharks are going to be blown into the bite and we'll have 10,000 league converts ;-)

flamin

Juniors
:lol: Cowboys and Sharks are sure to get the crowd interested. They'll start thinking it's fumbleball where you gotta drop it every how-ever-many-metres.

Crowd by the end of the game = 00,000.

They'll just think they're watching AFL.

shaggy

Juniors
the sharks are running coaching clinics some time this week i think

willie tonga is back for the cows so hopefully they can play some good attacking game and it can be a good game like the panthers v storm

t1tan

Juniors
the sharks are running coaching clinics some time this week i think

willie tonga is back for the cows so hopefully they can play some good attacking game and it can be a good game like the panthers v storm
Yeah,last vs third last...should be a cracker of a game.

IanG

Coach
They'll probably wonder why they don't bounce it too and pass it without hitting the ball with your fist

supercharger

Juniors
Hope you are bloody well wrong!

Gotta exceed 15k. A Sydney club would get panned for a 10-13k crowd - and Adelaide is supposed to be a better option?
What makes adelaide a better option for the sharks? is it just because they have a population of over a million? well that dont add up to a hill of beans a big population doesnt guarantee fans or revenue look at LA and what happened to the rams and raiders the sharks may relocate but i dont see adelaide being our new home.Anyway as much as i would like to see around 15k on sunday i think it will nudge 10k

Brycey

Juniors
Sydney has been a RL market for over 100 years and can only manage 13k average crowds, and you expect Adelaide to have to match the same in little to no time, it takes time to develop a market...Melbourne is proof of that.

dimitri

First Grade
The Adelaide Rams at one stage had over 7000 season ticket members! Even though they were a new side and entered the Super League comp in the worst time for RL in history!

7000 is a figure most sydney clubs 10 years on are still yet to reach!

What has been done to perth and adelaide is criminal

Loudstrat

Coach
Sydney has been a RL market for over 100 years and can only manage 13k average crowds, and you expect Adelaide to have to match the same in little to no time, it takes time to develop a market...Melbourne is proof of that.

Yes, sadly, many generations of supporters die each century. If people didn't die, crowds would be bigger.

FFS you are a dumb f*cktard at times!

The Adelaide Rams at one stage had over 7000 season ticket members! Even though they were a new side and entered the Super League comp in the worst time for RL in history!

7000 is a figure most sydney clubs 10 years on are still yet to reach!

Except we get walk up crowds
What has been done to perth and adelaide is criminal
100% agree. Blame Super League and News Ltd.

Evenflow

Bench
guys they will get 10,000-13,000 to the game

I hope your right but i'm not sure if i'm that confident. The last game played at Hindmarsh was when the Panthers took on the Mexicans at Hindmarsh in 2006 and just having looked at the attendance it only drew 7017.

Latest posts