What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS3 Online IDs ...

Big Tim

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
What device are you talking about? Wireless internet?

Signing up for the PSN is only an account registration, it's nothing to do with settings so it can't really change your console's settings for you.

My PS3. You have to activate it through settings. I would think this would be a step when you do the System Update.

Its all good now. I am online and got the updated rosters for Madden. I am currently 2-2 on All Madden against the cpu.

Would love to play someone here online.

Tom Shines

First Grade
f**k off.

I played a few games online last night. And guess what, five of them were v Chelsea.
Actually, the Chelsea guys are fairly easy to play, they just basically hold the sprint button and try to run past you. They're pretty easy to counter against.

Played this Jap guy who used Porto (because he was a high level it kind of gave me more points for not losing by too much), and he was brilliant. Shut me down in defence, and exploited the through ball beautifully.

I'm 0 for 7 though, need to lift my game.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Well played TT. Three games for a win, a loss, and a draw (penalties). Pretty evenly matched.

For those who missed it:

Game 1
Manchester City 0 Bayern Munchen 0 (Bayern win 4-2 on pens)
Bit of a stalemate, I rode my luck though. Kind of lost my way at half time after I changed to a 4-1-2-1-2, I lost that width on the flanks that I rely on.

Game 2
Manchester City 1 Bayern Munchen 2 (aet)
Castillo opened the scoring with a top volley, before Podolski equalised. I let Toney off the hook when he accidently threw the ball out straight to Benjani one-on-one, but I decided to pass it away. Would have been a dog goal.

Game 3
Manchester City 1 Bayern Munchen 0
A close match, I felt I dominated this one more in the second half. Decided by a Benjani header from a corner in the 90th minute.

Pick a time Toney, and I'll go you again.
Your passing through the middle was tough to contain, and you seem to have plenty in attack.

i was off my game something shocking. first game i was rat sh*t. dominated big time and didn't deserve the "win" at all

second i thought i progressively got my game going. nice goal from mark van bommel to seal it if i do say so myself :cool:

third was definately a case of i should of buried chances. but a damn sweet header for a 92nd minute winner

all in all wheelsy had me in all three save for a second half in the second game. once i started to get my little passes going in the middle i was getting into a groove but i donno just didn't reacet quick enough at times.

i rush up too much in defence i don't know why, you seemed to let me come to you and you had more success. i look forward to our next meeting sir

it's people who play with 3 star teams that i'm worried about. i fluked a 90th minute winner for australia against a dude playing as ecudaor who shat all over me something severe

Tom Shines

First Grade
I try to time my challenges more, rather than those pricks that play as Chelsea who hold R2 the whole match. I'm still getting use to the controls and everything on this one.

I think we both play similar games... ball on the deck, build possession, and go from there.
Two well taken chances by Castillo and Podolski though in that second game. Great build ups and great finishes.

It was refreshing not to play Chelsea or Arsenal either.

another undeserved penalty shoot out victory by me. extremely late equaliser

glad i got the chance to repay you for not taking that goal when i passed it straight to you again :lol: although you should have scored it my fault for f**king up but would of been unfair by ne to nail that open net header with podolski

lol sorry about the start to the second half but my mate rang me and i couldn't concentrate. thought i played the best out of any games during the extra time. was nailing passes but as always wheelsy's defence was too stonewall. another game wheelsy has had it over me

Tom Shines

First Grade
Yeah thanks for that.

As soon as +4 injury time was announced, I knew I was farked, and it was only a matter of time before you knocked it in.

sorry i lef but the pub called me ... as u can see o im off me tities boobs bt fair dinkum i didnt deserve to win any game u had it all over me

lol what a disgraceful performance the above post is ...

finally started to get into my groove ... still played sh*t in the first game but i thought the second was the best i'd played. as usual wheelsy is too good in defence. it's like you know what i'm going to do before i do lol you shut down almost everything i do. i'm off to a party but i'll definately play you during the day tomorrow man.

we played some good games which you didn't deserve to lose

Tom Shines

First Grade
I came home from work, fired up the PS, and saw you online, thought that was freaky.

It's f**king extra time that gets me. I've been doing a bit of a Timmah and have some stats.
I played f**king sh*t though, I was so pissed off with my defence.

1: Man City 0
1: Munchen 0
(Bayern 4-2 on pens)

2: Man City 1 [Castillo]
2: Munchen 2 [Podolski, Van Bommel]
(after extra time)

3: Man City 1 [Benjani]
3: Munchen 0

4: Man City 1 [Benjani]
4: Munchen 1 [Podolski]
(Bayern 8-7 on pens)

5: Man City 0
5: Munchen 1 [Toni]
(after extra time)

6: Man City 0
6: Munchen 2 [Toni, Klose]

7: Man City 1 [Gelson]
7: Munchen 3 [Klose, Altintop, Ribery]
(after extra time)

Tom Shines

First Grade
You were definitely better today than yesterday. Something happens in all my matches again all opposition, I go through a ten minute period where I can't win the ball or even pass between defenders without giving up possession. That's where I lend up losing.

Latest posts