What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS3 Online IDs ...

Tom Shines

First Grade
Alright, I have a couple of beers to make it even.

It's like when you play pool at the pub, I'm rubbish at home, but awesome after a few drinks.

i didn't see you on wheelsy

i played a few games, the usual suspects: chel$ki, arsenal, barca. played this guy who used chel$ki, how he's racked up 100,000 points is beyond me. sprint, through ball, sprint, through ball. i just kept my 4 defenders back and intercepted everything. i annilhated him, was onyl 2-0 but i had that many one on one's i f**ked up it wasn't funny.

had a 2-0 lead against some idiot using arsenal, he gets 2 players sent off then someone makes it 2-2. again i f**k up numerous one on one's and we go to penalties. i win 8-7 and oliver kahn gets the winner lol marathon shoot out

some good games there ... sorry dude but i need to have a nana nap lol

i thought you'd of jumped at the chance to possibly beat manure united :p

Tom Shines

First Grade
Nah, I cancel on everyone who chooses them.

How tedious was the Perth v Sydney match, f**k it's hard being those sh*t A League teams.

yeah it wasn't the best was it. you still keeping records lol ? you would of been working over time in that second QPR v Citeh game

Tom Shines

First Grade
Yeah I am.
That was some comeback by Perth... 2-1 down in injury time, scored from the corner, and ran out 4-2 winners .

Wheelsy said:
Yeah I am.
That was some comeback by Perth... 2-1 down in injury time, scored from the corner, and ran out 4-2 winners .

i know, clint bolton what horse sh*t what "attempt" at save for the 2nd goal. did you beat me 4-2 in that game? i know you won but i forgot the score lol. QPR copped a 4-1 hammering i remember that. i scored in like the 85th minute to atleast get one on the board

it's all good ... na not really just something different

see i gotta read the bookley i never knew i could set passing, shooting, crossing, all that sh*t to manual ... so much better that way. i thought it worked well for me, especially in the everton game.

i am so sick and tired of these little maggots who just sprint, sprint, sprint using chel$ki or manure.

i lost to one go so f**king terrible if i didn't have the shooting on manual i would of been 5-0 up in the first half. i missed 4 one on one's with the keeper coz im not used to the manual shooting yet and somehow he took it to penalties where he was so sh*t there he didn't dive he just moved the keeper across at the last second and managed to fluke a save

i played another guy (and lost to a fluke own goal) so sh*t his teams energy was drained out by half time. again if i had shooting on automatic i'd of destroyed him. this is disgraceful

god damn my pizza came right in penalty shoot out lol f**ked up bad

wheelsy that's probably the best you've played, sh*t, tore me a new arsehole there. sorry dude but i gotta eat lol

Tom Shines

First Grade
Yeah I was heaps happy with my defense, especially by Hamann and Johnson in the CDM role. Shut you down pretty well.

Latest posts