What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS3 vs XBOX 360

Thomas

First Grade
I like the fact my PS3 hasn't been sent back to the manufacturers to be repaired/replace. How you can sell so many units that the manufacturer knows will break down is beyond me.

simmo1

First Grade
Why do they call it an Xbox 360?

BECAUSE WHEN YOU SEE IT YOU TURN 360 DEGREES AND WALK AWAY!!

Frederick

Staff member
The battery pack on the back of the 360 controller has never got in the way for me, and a 20 pack of double a batteries hardly costs anything and will easily last for a year. I just find the shape of the 360 controller sits better in my hands than the dual shock, and I do prefer the location of the left analog stick on it too

simmo1

First Grade
lol. Hook, line and sinker. And anyway,

180px-360_moonwalk.gif

Special mention to cupid for calling me an idiot, despite not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're".

[furrycat]

Coach
lol. Hook, line and sinker. And anyway,

180px-360_moonwalk.gif

Special mention to cupid for calling me an idiot, despite not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're".

.. yeah you tried to bait people. Right.

You don't understand how people misinterpreted what you said because you failed to explain it properly. If you said "turn 360 degrees and moon walk away", we'd understand. But clearly you fail in being able to express yourself better than a piece of poo.

You're still an idiot.

simmo1

First Grade
[furrycat];6411021 said:
.. yeah you tried to bait people.

You don't understand how people misinterpreted what you said because you failed to explain it properly.

You're still an idiot.

Yeah, it's not like it's a widespread internet meme or anything...

Suck it up princess, you were trolled.

Jono078

Referee
In the way? There's nothing on the back to be in the way of!

xbox-controller.png

What's this big thing in the middle then? I hate it always touching both my middle fingers when I hold the controller.

I really don't know how people like it better. The analogue stick isn't very symmetrical, You have 1 thumb up on the left the other down, just feels stupid. I don't like the shoulder buttons either how the back ones are long ways, that feels sh*t to me. Plus the whole controller is just freaking massive, I got big hands but it just feels big and chunky.

360 can't offer you free online
360 can't offer you the future way of watching movies via HD Blu-Ray.

I don't even think the 360 has wifi built in ? You have to buy a separate adapter.

And my favourite one someone already said, you don't have to send it back a couple times to have it fixed :)

[furrycat]

Coach
Yeah, it's not like it's a widespread internet meme or anything...

Suck it up princess, you were trolled.

No one here heard of it, so fail.

You aren't a troll :lol: We weren't replying to your 'joke', we were replying to how stupid it was. Your aim was to get xbox fan boys to go HOMG YOU LIE!

Fail.

simmo1

First Grade
[furrycat];6411040 said:
No one here heard of it, so fail.

You aren't a troll :lol: We weren't replying to your 'joke', we were replying to how stupid it was. Your aim was to get xbox fan boys to go HOMG YOU LIE!

Fail.

adamkungl had clearly heard of it, and it got the desired reaction. Thought the caps would have given it away.

skeepe

Immortal
I have both, and I tend to prefer the PS3. The main reason I guess is that a lot of things come as standard on a PS3 that cost extra on the XBOX, even something as basic as WiFi support.

adamkungl

Immortal
I have both, and I tend to prefer the PS3. The main reason I guess is that a lot of things come as standard on a PS3 that cost extra on the XBOX, even something as basic as WiFi support.

There is a large price difference between the two though. I don't care about blu ray this generation of consoles, and Wifi would be nice but I can live witha cable.

Jono078

Referee
You miss the point.

The point is the PS3 has it if he wants it, 360 doesn't.

What's this large price diff, isn't it only $50-$100?

You get all that back after paying to use the 360 online for one year...

adamkungl

Immortal
You miss the point.

The point is the PS3 has it if he wants it, 360 doesn't.

What's this large price diff, isn't it only $50-$100?

You get all that back after paying to use the 360 online for one year...

How am I missing the point? I didn't want those things, so I bought a 360...which is exactly the idea you're suggesting.

Latest posts