What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Apology?

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Do you think there will be any chance of a public apology from the coaching staff and or senior players for the game in Brissie? Dragons did it to their fans last year when we beat them. I think the guys who went to the game and especially the guys who travelled from newie to watch them deserve an apology for the lack of spirit the showed or pride in the jersey. I know it's not easy for the players but after a defeat like that I could see them doing it.

[furrycat]

Coach
And what does it do/prove?

Geez they lost a game. They're professional sportsmen and it happens. If they want to apologise, they should do it by bouncing back next week and winning well.

Yosh

Coach
Yeah the best apology would be bouncing back and putting in a solid performance and winning maybe the next two or three games.

m0j0

Bench
Yosh said:
Yeah the best apology would be bouncing back and putting in a solid performance and winning maybe the next two or three games.

I wouldn't mind if they want to wait another week before making that sort of apology. ;-)

Yosh

Coach
m0j0 said:
I wouldn't mind if they want to wait another week before making that sort of apology. ;-)

Sorry to say but I love beating the Roosters and like until last yeah it was a rarety. NOW WE WILL COME AND SMASH YOU!!!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
We sort of got one at the airport form Mullo, Dan Tolar and Smithy. They said "we feel sorry for you guys after you travelled all this way"

m0j0

Bench
Yosh said:
Sorry to say but I love beating the Roosters and like until last yeah it was a rarety. NOW WE WILL COME AND SMASH YOU!!!

Well, we haven't won back to back games since the last two rounds of 2005, so I wouldn't be surprised at all. At least now, I have a small glimmer of hope, unlike my predictions of the outcome four days ago.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
We'll win. Ever since the Melbourne game in round four, we've gone loss-win-loss-win and after losing next week we should (in theory) bounce back next week :fist:

Kazaf

Juniors
Poffosbiggestfan said:
We'll win. Ever since the Melbourne game in round four, we've gone loss-win-loss-win and after losing next week we should (in theory) bounce back next week :fist:

BIHK? is that you?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Kazaf said:
BIHK? is that you?
No.

I don't go making threads about our lack of injuries only to find out within a week we get 5 new injuries to our key players

Matt23

Staff member
Poffosbiggestfan said:
No.

I don't go making threads about our lack of injuries only to find out within a week we get 5 new injuries to our key players
Yeah i think Poffo needs a apology after that insult! :lol:

AdamT

Juniors
Dilmah said:
No. Public apology is a stupid idea.

Agreed. What does it achieve but again focus on a game we would rather sooner forget.

Onward and upward to bounce back from adversity like those dam Queenslanders did last week and like the Broncos did to us on Sunday.

Lets show a bit of mongrel and kick someone else's arses to get our for and against back in line where it was before last weeks abysmal game. I'd rather be in 7th place and copping the hiding last weekend than where we were this time last year.

And we have Smith as a coach not that pretender Hagan. The Eels dont deserve to be where they are with no decent halves. The Warriors should do a job on them tonight you watch!

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
I don't want an apology, but I certainly wouldn't mind if they reimbursed the supporters who paid money to travel up here and see such utter sh*t. While they're at it, they can reimburse me for my alcohol bill from the second half. :p

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Poffosbiggestfan said:
No.

t's great being the scape goat for the knights problems, lol.