What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pumba's Creations - Taking Requests.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hey Griffo, this is the best I can come up with at a) 11.50pm and b) when your team only has one main colour :fist:

adl-utd.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Unless you split it in two, that one is too big. Must be 400 x 100.

Jono078

Referee
Hmm, not bad, thanks.

Id prefer something a bit more simple and not so full on though.

But thanks anyway, i'll use it until I come across another :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Me or Jobdog might have a look at one over the next few days ;-)

Jono078

Referee
Sounds good :)

Perhaps you could have a go at making one similar to the Knights wallpaper but just with a bunch of diff pics of her :D

Pumba

First Grade
GuilhermeMarchigif.gif

Here is something a bit different. For those that don't know Bull Riding is a big deal in America and alot of Aussies go over there to try and win the Big Bucks. Brendon Clark, Greg Potter, Ben Jones are some Aussies that were over there for the 2008 Season. Brendon has been over there for a couple of seasons now.

Troy Dunn is the only Aussie to win the PBR Bull Riding Title he won it in 98, 97 & 95 although Wikipedia only lists him as winning it in 98.

Anyway on the 9th of this month Guilherme Marchi won his first ever PBR World Championship in Las Vegas. It is the first of many IMO.

/Lesson

Last edited:

Pumba

First Grade
With a bit of free time I came up with these 2 Andrew Symonds sigs. Feel free to use them.

roy-2.jpg

roy2.jpg

Last edited: