What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pumba's Creations - Taking Requests.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No Pumba mate that pic there is a gold given to you. Colourful picture of him with the rest grey-scaled out. Use it :D

You've been warned about carry-on in here and I won't hesitate to re-issue that warning. Cut the crap.

Bulldog Force

Referee
How about you piss off and leave my requests to me ;-)
No need to get personal. I was simply stating that this guy requested a graphic (fair enough) and supplied you with a great picture that he'd like you to use. It's a nice picture too. If you changed the graphic to something that you like then you're not really giving him what he wants... you're giving him what you want don't you think? Just a tip ;)

Timmah

Staff member
You've been told to drop it Bulldog Force. I advise you do so.

Bulldog Force

Referee
You've been told to drop it Bulldog Force. I advise you do so.
Ok i've dropped it.

Now a question to you Timmah (not Pumba).

If you ask someone to build you a house made of bricks and they make it of fibro instead, would you be happy?

Timmah

Staff member
That doesn't constitute dropping it. Another post of that nature and you will be sanctioned. It's very simple.

[furrycat]

Coach
That doesn't constitute dropping it. Another post of that nature and you will be sanctioned. It's very simple.

Sanctioned? lol.

You have absolutely no authority, and no power to threaten or sanction anything... You can delete his post.

Don't make threats above your level of power if you cant follow through, it just makes you look silly.

Timmah

Staff member
[furrycat];4505811 said:
Sanctioned? lol.

You have absolutely no authority, and no power to threaten or sanction anything... You can delete his post.

Don't make threats above your level of power if you cant follow through, it just makes you look silly.

And the point of you, with no power whatsoever, coming in here is? This matter has absolutely nothing to do with you and you have no idea what has or hasn't been approached in regards to this matter.

Unless of course you're suddenly a moderator. If not, you're looking as much of a forum cop as I am.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
[furrycat];4505811 said:
Sanctioned? lol.

Oh... the irony.

On the subject of people talking 'above their station'... well you join the dots. For the moment however, let's assume that we can take your comments with a dose of good humour.

All the graphic artists in here do a great job - and they have the full support of Administrators.

This forum was set up so Timmah and others including Pumba could make graphics without hindrance.

The Wet Canvas is special subforum and should be insulated as best as possible from the usual trolling and thread hijackers.

If there is a problem with someone derailing threads in here, members only have to contact an Administrator. There are a range of actions that can be taken, including the barring of persons from this subforum.

I hope that clears things up.

Cheers, and good luck.

Monk

Referee
thanks mate its awesome,

its up on the NFL tipping home page for everyone to see!

Locky24

Juniors
Hey Could I please get a sig made with the Logos of

Sydney Swans,brisbane Broncos, Chelsea and QLD roar with lockky24 written on it somewhere and just some text thanks

Pumba

First Grade
Hey Could I please get a sig made with the Logos of

Sydney Swans,brisbane Broncos, Chelsea and QLD roar with lockky24 written on it somewhere and just some text thanks

I will get round to it very soon :p

Latest posts