What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pump your brakes people!

7Seven7

Juniors
Mate are you serious? Since you've only been here 5 minutes I'll forgive you. If you're looking to put shit on death riders you've picked the wrong bloke. I'm optimistic to the point of being delusional. Hang around a bit more often and you'll get the gist of it.

So i need to be careful of voicing an optimistic view?

Well this ought to be a fun place to be.

dino2170

Juniors
jenninga- my views are my views what do you say if a person senses that the team doesnt perform yet plays the same team the next week and the following week. what do you say if the mgt offloads one of the best striking players and replaces him with a player from another clubs reserve grade. what do you say if a coach supposedly works on attack all off season yet during games there doesnt seem to be any improvement from last year

i say get a life and deal with it mr jenninga

jenninga

First Grade
jenninga- my views are my views what do you say if a person senses that the team doesnt perform yet plays the same team the next week and the following week. what do you say if the mgt offloads one of the best striking players and replaces him with a player from another clubs reserve grade. what do you say if a coach supposedly works on attack all off season yet during games there doesnt seem to be any improvement from last year

i say get a life and deal with it mr jenninga

I say stop acting like a broken record .

big pat

Coach
The teams coming good people a few on this forum spent their their dough before they earnt it ,we"ll go alright in the next month mary is installing a mindset and culture it's had its casualties and will take time but after tonight I think the team will go alright this year patience people patience!GO THE SAINTS!

keep the faith brother.

Cagey Mac

Bench
This two wins on the trot is a bit hard to take
Gone to the lead in footy tipping comp
What will I do??

Mr Red

First Grade
given the knights tactic of targeting opposition halves with strong defence, perhaps we should play Farrell at 6 and Hunt at 7??
could do us a favour...