What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the depth of utter garbage this joint has turned into.

At least on SF you don't have Cena and like minded f**kwits ruining any and all discussion.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
This paragraph completely supports my point! Its clearly a matter for their internal integrity unit.

You have no idea, stop relying on Google.

You f**kkjeen fat useless pimple faced dumb kunnjjtt.
It has nothing tot do with the integrity unit.
it is a commonwealth offence with 2 years jail.
End of story you kunnjjtt , you ahve been shown to eb a dumb cunnjjtt & owned by me.
Now fuccjkk off yo ufat useless piece of shyt slob.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I thought this was the Sharks forum. It should be renamed troll forum. Every f**ken thread is taken over by uninvited f**kwits.

Yet 2 of our best sources of information have been banned for life. Sharks fans at that.

Don't blame the trolls. Blame the gutless bastards running this circus. Might only be bastard actually as BS is no longer a mod and Special K is missing in action.

How about appointing some new mods that will actually do something?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You f**kkjeen fat useless pimple faced dumb kunnjjtt.
It has nothing tot do with the integrity unit.
it is a commonwealth offence with 2 years jail.
End of story you kunnjjtt , you ahve been shown to eb a dumb cunnjjtt & owned by me.
Now fuccjkk off yo ufat useless piece of shyt slob.

No it isn't and you are a fool.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
dumb cunnjjtt. go on quote the legislation word for word, I can. I will mow you down, like I would if we were face to face. You at a tablee now I would face plant you so hard it would improve your features.
Slimy lying khunnjjtt

Luke Bowden

First Grade
dumb cunnjjtt. go on quote the legislation word for word, I can. I will mow you down, like I would if we were face to face. You at a tablee now I would face plant you so hard it would improve your features.
Slimy lying khunnjjtt

Hahaha sure you would, real bad ass tough guy, I bet.

Mow me down!!! Haha I bet you have never been with 15 feet of an angry man with out pooing yourself!

Haha the AFP have more chance of locking you up for being a raving launatic then they do anyone from ASADA.

You need to take your meds you funny little nerd. No wonder everyone hates you.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hahaha sure you would, real bad ass tough guy, I bet.

Mow me down!!! Haha I bet you have never been with 15 feet of an angry man with out pooing yourself!

Haha the AFP have more chance of locking you up for being a raving launatic then they do anyone from ASADA.

You need to take your meds you funny little nerd. No wonder everyone hates you.

Ill back myself against a gutless liying fat kuujjnnt like you any day you homo cunnjjt.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
the ASADA Act terms National Anti Doping (NAD) Scheme Personal Information. By virtue of Australian law NAD Scheme Personal Information is confidential information and its unauthorised disclosure is a criminal offence that carries a penalty of two years imprisonment.[7] Australian law requires that anti doping information or opinion, whether true or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from that information or opinion, is legally confidential information. What is clear is that the statutory regime established by the Commonwealth Government is a regime whereby anti-doping cases are investigated, prosecuted and heard in private. Neither ASADA nor third parties to whom disclosure is authorised by the ASADA Act prior to that individual being found to have committed a violation, after a hearing or by their own ‘guilty plea’, can publicly divulge NAD Scheme Personal Information.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Ill back myself against a gutless liying fat kuujjnnt like you any day you homo cunnjjt.

Easy to say when you know full well you will never have to back it up.

I doubt very much you would have the stones to say to angry words to me face to face.

I know your type.

Status
Not open for further replies.