What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tye

Juniors
Rebecca has somehow turnrd the Afl Show cause notices to being all about the Sharks. Disgraceful. She has been saying the Sharks will receive notices next week for the last 70 weeks. She should sack her Asada snitch. Useless. Has made her look a total foo:roll:l. You could fill a book with her false Asada predictions related to the Sharks. I' ve lost count.
Why do you read it?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Just a couple of Tiny observations/questions from a confessed muppet(but not Mumpet) on such things

1. -our system is "rule of law"I thought, not "Spirit of law" ,unless legislation is specific on who or what it applies to,and who it doesn't - it applies universally to all citizens ?

2. How can you say its against the law to take a substance not yet tested or approved by Wada? Has the new Dominos Pizza been tested ?

1. True, how ever we are discussing Commonwealth law. The spirit in which law was written must always be considered when desciding how to enforce it.

2. Dominos is next on the ASADA hit list! Watch this space.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Luke you complete fuccckkjiwtt. What is yoru response?

Pursuant to Commonwealth law whoever it is that is the source of the salacious headlines detailing the, substance is too strong a word, vague and prejudicial assertions made in the media, is liable to two years jail. Equally liable to jail are any third parties who have received the information knowing or ought reasonably to have known that their source was subject to the obligation of confidence established by the ASADA Act.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Luke you complete fuccckkjiwtt. What is yoru response?

Pursuant to Commonwealth law whoever it is that is the source of the salacious headlines detailing the, substance is too strong a word, vague and prejudicial assertions made in the media, is liable to two years jail. Equally liable to jail are any third parties who have received the information knowing or ought reasonably to have known that their source was subject to the obligation of confidence established by the ASADA Act.

You do realise that Commonwealth law has been put in place to protect the interests of the commonwealth and not the individual (or in this case a couple of sporting clubs).

That in mind, how have these headlines effected the commonwealth? If they have effected the ASADA investigstion, you may have a point, however, that is a matter for there internal integrity unit to investigate.

You are way off track. Im happy to discuss it further, but if you continue to carry on like a three year old, I won't, skin off my nose.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You do realise that Commonwealth law has been put in place to protect the interests of the commonwealth and not the individual (or in this case a couple of sporting clubs).

That in mind, how have these headlines effected the commonwealth? If they have effected the ASADA investigstion, you may have a point, however, that is a matter for there internal integrity unit to investigate.

You are way off track. Im happy to discuss it further, but if you continue to carry on like a three year old, I won't, skin off my nose.
Nothing to discuss. You were wrong you dumb kunnjjjtt.
its in black & white. The legislation is there to protect Australians first & foremost. ASADA by leaking have broken a federal law that carries a 2 year jail sentence. 3rd ffparties who have contributed to or repeated salicious headlines are also exposed to a year jail term. not probation. not 1 year. not 5 years. 2 years, as specified in the legislation.

You were wrong. You were wrong, because you are a dumb kunnjjtt. You know nothing. & you are a boil on a bucket of puss typoe of human being.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Nothing to discuss. You were wrong you dumb kunnjjjtt.
its in black & white. The legislation is there to protect Australians first & foremost. ASADA by leaking have broken a federal law that carries a 2 year jail sentence. 3rd ffparties who have contributed to or repeated salicious headlines are also exposed to a year jail term. not probation. not 1 year. not 5 years. 2 years, as specified in the legislation.

You were wrong. You were wrong, because you are a dumb kunnjjtt. You know nothing. & you are a boil on a bucket of puss typoe of human being.

Even this statement is massively floored. You certainly are a one of a kind!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
hey Luke, you want some more cunnjjtt face?

A couple of weeks ago in a seedy attempt to undermine the Age’s new Sunday format and on the back of Mark Robinson’s make up with the outgoing CEO of the AFL Andrew Demetriou , the Herald Sun published details and the names of Essendon players from the so called ASADA Interim Report. Sources with many years experince in sport and business have been told by Robinson that he was under orders to make up with Demetriou from his editor. Former ASADA CEO Richard Ings said "disclosure of individual player names, sourced from the ASADA interim report is an egregious breach of NAD Scheme confidentiality." Ings is correct and the severity of the breach is no different in the case of material relating to James Hird or Stephen Dank. F Publicly and in private to WADA since the middle of last year that my great fear was that the manner in which ASADA was handling the Essendon case and the manner in which it was leaking had the potential to set anti-doping in Australia back ten years. Even Ings has asked recently why would anyone now confide in ASADA given their inability to comply with the privacy provisions of their own legislation?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
hey Luke, you want some more cunnjjtt face?

A couple of weeks ago in a seedy attempt to undermine the Age?s new Sunday format and on the back of Mark Robinson?s make up with the outgoing CEO of the AFL Andrew Demetriou , the Herald Sun published details and the names of Essendon players from the so called ASADA Interim Report. Sources with many years experince in sport and business have been told by Robinson that he was under orders to make up with Demetriou from his editor. Former ASADA CEO Richard Ings said "disclosure of individual player names, sourced from the ASADA interim report is an egregious breach of NAD Scheme confidentiality." Ings is correct and the severity of the breach is no different in the case of material relating to James Hird or Stephen Dank. F Publicly and in private to WADA since the middle of last year that my great fear was that the manner in which ASADA was handling the Essendon case and the manner in which it was leaking had the potential to set anti-doping in Australia back ten years. Even Ings has asked recently why would anyone now confide in ASADA given their inability to comply with the privacy provisions of their own legislation?

This paragraph completely supports my point! Its clearly a matter for their internal integrity unit.

You have no idea, stop relying on Google.

Any self respecting individual connected with law enforcement to any extent that argues spirit of the legislation should be ashamed of themselves.

Spirit of the legislation. f**k off with that shit.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Any self respecting individual connected with law enforcement to any extent that argues spirit of the legislation should be ashamed of themselves.

Spirit of the legislation. f**k off with that shit.

Do you agree that the road rules which empower Police officers to conduct random breath testing should be used to:

A) Target drink drivers in an attempt to make the roads safer, or
B) Harass anyone driving a car.

I would like to think any police officer with half an ounce of aptitude and tenacity would use every tool available to them to target criminals.

sharknows

Bench
I thought this was the Sharks forum. It should be renamed troll forum. Every f**ken thread is taken over by uninvited f**kwits.

Status
Not open for further replies.