What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Popper

Bench
Instead of a downgrade it seems they are upping the ante. They say the Jon Mannah issue has now been handed to the police. Bloody sick all this.Maybe they're hoping to pin a murder charge on someone. I really feel for the Mannah family.
(And yes, CS, it is a nice tie - Sharkies colours. Much to Quigs delight, Abbott's counterpart - Costello - was once our No.1 supporter. True. LOL!)

Quigs

Immortal
Costello our former No1. Hmmmmmmmmmmm is that him that I have seen shoulder to shoulder with the federal member for Cook pushing for the development that saved the Sharks.

He's linked arms with Boats Morrison, Kathy Freeman, and whats her name Edlestien - all our wonderful No1's

carcharias

Immortal
One would assume this would be about a zillion times harder to prove than a living breathing still alive bloke buying gear from a car boot in a carpark.

One would also question how John Mannahs family would respond to an allegation of him dying from him taking PED's.

Won't go anywhere. Medical experts are divided and therein lies the crux of it. The police will not want to walk into this minefield. Disgraceful attempt by arsada to get another agency to do their dirty work.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Someone said that the ASADA bisso would make a lazurus like comeback today after the Boncos debarcle last night. Farggin amazing.

shaggs

Coach
It's all a mute point. As was mentioned, experts are divided as to whether the peptides increase the rate of cancer growth.
From what I can gather the "regime" at the sharks, was barely enough to increase the players muscle mass, let alone increase the proliferation of cancer cells.
Peptides must be injected twice a day on an empty stomach to have any benefit. The reasons for this can be found anywhere.

As for them causing a death. Very very doubtful. I'm sure frenzy can attest, that most cancer deaths are not caused by the actual cancer.
The patients will often die due to infection, or organ failure or something from the treatment. Most cancer treatments require the patients immunity to the world to be taken to zero, in order for the chemo or stem cell or marrow to work.

I feel for the mannah family. It's circus of a witch hunt. Millions of dollars spent without a scalp.

snoozer

Bench
does anyone else think that jon would've had medical advice as to what he could and couldn't take given his condition?

if i was in his position i'm sure i'd be running anything i was taking by my oncologist first.

Feej

First Grade
does anyone else think that jon would've had medical advice as to what he could and couldn't take given his condition?

if i was in his position i'm sure i'd be running anything i was taking by my oncologist first.
This x1000

Card Shark

Immortal
Bloody "ASADA" have pulled me up as I've walked through the gate at work this morning for a drug test. Lucky I've been off the peptides for 43 years.

Waiting here trying to hydrate to pee.

Sometimes wish I was Russell Packer.

coolumsharkie

Referee

His brother was quoted in the paper saying this very thing, obviously ASADA have chosen to ignore this.

Ausguy

Coach
Bloody "ASADA" have pulled me up as I've walked through the gate at work this morning for a drug test. Lucky I've been off the peptides for 43 years.

Waiting here trying to hydrate to pee.

Sometimes wish I was Russell Packer.

Say nothing cardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.