What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
If they are ultimately responsible for this mess (& that is debateable), he should've called them merkins.

It is hard to argue with that.
I just cannot believe they would do it on purpose.
So so much previous bad publicity to be so so stupid to risk it.

Just another shark f**k up.

Card Shark

Immortal

I'm sure they didnt try & break the rules on purpose but ASADA don't seem to care about that.

taipan

Referee
If what Keogh has stated is spot on,then who am I to refute the points.
Let's get done,what is needed to get done,and get the development and fooball banwaggon rolling once again.
The whole shebang has been one of the most draining periods of my life following the sharks,and I have been through a couple of near door closures.
I don't particularly care if Scissorhands or Jack the Ripper runs the show,as long as we have a show.

Madsharkie

First Grade

Dank is obviously very good at what he does, as he also 'sold' essendon & manly prior to that. It's just a shame that there seems to be do much 'grey area' surrounding the whole saga.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So this cutie Keogh & that khunnt from DeLA get voted in for promising to re-instate the sacked 4. Now they won't.
you pharkken slimey khharnnts.

Gallen reaches for gloves for his impending stoush with ASADA

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-with-asada-20130727-2qr0u.html#ixzz2aFC16b6J

With ASADA interviews about to start, there have been some serious rumblings coming from the Cronulla players about their legal team - with increasing talk that Paul Gallen is looking to seeking an outside opinion. And that's not the only fight the NSW skipper is considering - he is thinking about having a serious go as a boxer. He'll see how he performs in his second charity bout in the off season. It's this column's understanding that as many as 17 players from across the NRL are being represented by Richard Redman and Andrew Coleman - with Gallen the biggest star of the batch.
There has been dissatisfaction with some of the advice they have been getting - some of the players have wanted their NRL contracts to be challenged. The Sharks players have also been told by their lawyers that sports scientist Stephen Dank may roll on them and leave them all in a situation which will result in lengthy bans. Dank has told some of the Sharks players that is incorrect. He has assured them they have not done anything wrong. The fact Redman had worked with ASADA also has a number of the players edgy. It's my understanding ASADA's original plan was to interview every Sharks player and to leave Gallen for last - that way they could have the best possible go at him. Gallen is aware of that plan and it may be why he is looking for a second legal opinion. Expect the Sharks players to continue to give vague answers about what happened in 2011.
Gallen was highly impressive in a charity bout late last year and if he dedicated more time it, he could be a success in boxing, too. There has been misplaced talk that Gallen, who trains in a Rockdale gym, is linking with Khoder Nasser for help in the fight game.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-with-asada-20130727-2qr0u.html#ixzz2aFAwOZkt

Feej

First Grade
Pretty obvious that Gal is the scalp they really want. I guess that's always been the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts