What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Shark

Immortal
Great news but where does that leave the rest??

Why have they been cleared I wonder? Townsend & Leutele may not have been in top 25 but Taga would've been. He was here then, wasnt he? Maybe not?

For those having problems reading articles in the Telegraph, open there website through google chrome, in the new incognito window then you can see the articles

The Popper

Bench
So is there any reason other than attacking the Sharks that they are able to name all the Sharks players at will, but wont name any of the other 11 or so players not involved with the Sharks that are under investigation?

I thought the same thing, Eddie. It appears obvious that persons at the Telegraph have a vendetta against Cronulla or persons at Cronulla. Initially the constant attack just seemed to come from Wilson, now the three of them appear to have banded together in their unceasing attacks on our club. Who knows their reasons? I'd say Phil Rothfield does? Not a peep outta him.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Great news but where does that leave the rest??

Why have they been cleared I wonder? Townsend & Leutele may not have been in top 25 but Taga would've been. He was here then, wasnt he? Maybe not?

They didn't play first grade in the period Dank was sniffing about. Taga joined in June.

10 left.

Gal
Wade
JMo
Gards
Matt W
Toops
Boogs
Stapo
Pom
Mills

bluefox1968

Juniors
They didn't play first grade in the period Dank was sniffing about. Taga joined in June.

10 left.

Gal
Wade
JMo
Gards
Matt W
Toops
Boogs
Stapo
Pom
Mills

Out of those 10, who matters?

To be honest, only Gal, Tupou and Wade. The others are either NSW Cup standard, leaving, or retirement age...

Obviously, I'm hoping they are all exonerated...

Card Shark

Immortal
Out of those 10, who matters?

To be honest, only Gal, Tupou and Wade. The others are either NSW Cup standard, leaving, or retirement age...

Obviously, I'm hoping they are all exonerated...

I thought about that too but in the end, they are all sharks & we must defend them all.

SharkShocked

Bench
I actually fear that it means their investigation isn't really progressed.

Just because Leutele & Townsend didn't play Firsts until later in the year, were they not still in the top 25 / training with the rest of the squad?

Would their supplements use not be the same as the rest of the squad?

To me that just sounds like anyone who was not in the dressing rooms to see what happened pre game with Dank is excused / "cleared".

Which makes me wonder how 'damning' their evidence really is.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I actually fear that it means their investigation isn't really progressed.

Just because Leutele & Townsend didn't play Firsts until later in the year, were they not still in the top 25 / training with the rest of the squad?

Would their supplements use not be the same as the rest of the squad?

To me that just sounds like anyone who was not in the dressing rooms to see what happened pre game with Dank is excused / "cleared".

Which makes me wonder how 'damning' their evidence really is.

Chad and Ricky would of been with the Storks. They weren't Top 25 that year.

They probably didn't spend a lot of time around the NRL team during The Dank Era and, just a hunch, I reckon Dank would have been steering well clear of prying Storm eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.