What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider

Coach
Yes, I believe the projected profit for the footy club was around $X. I'm now hearing a conservative projection that the loss will be about all of that and half again.

ASADA hasn't cost the sum of the projected profit and the projected loss that much yet has it? Not from what Keogh says in his rare forays into the media.

No one willing to help either.

The club is treading water again. 2009 revisited. With no survival suit.
the footy club has run at a considerable loss for years, hard to see how one year was going to turn around other than a retained amount from the development down-payment.

These projections are ghost figures, nothing has ever gone public other than the statements.

As for the no survival suit, it was always the licensed club, but new covenants prevent that from now.

To be honest it looks worse.

spider

Coach
Kavanagh’s report led to team doctor David Givney, football manager Darren Mooney, physio Konrad Schultz and trainer Mark Noakes being sacked and coach Shane Flanagan stood down.

still cant find a rational reason as to why we allowed this COAT into the business to provide a report.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Roy Masters has written an article outining the history of Dank in the SMH. Goes back to 1995. Of note he team up with the Essendon trainer at Manly. Also at the West Tigers around 2005 when they won. Also with St George and theTitans. This could really open up as Dank was called The Pharmacist many years ago. If Dank rolls the Afl and Nrl might have to wipe many titles. Article in tomorrows SMH.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I thought we had an injunction against these pricks from printing information in the report???
How do they get away with printing this crap?

carcharias

Immortal
I read in the SMH that Sandor Earls mum said he is wrecked.
I hope they are happy when some footy player necks himself from the constant
media attacks.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
How this for defamation. Get on to him Hirdy. Weasley liuttle kharrnntt.

[quote="paul k{e}unt]]ANGRY PILLS
The AFL suspended coach James Hird 12 months for overseeing systematic doping at his club. Yet last year Demons assistant Chris Connolly got 11 months for [itals]talking[end] about tanking. Out of whack? [/quote]

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/pa...it-dressing-room/story-fndv2ypb-1226707752628

The iliiterate weasle still doesnt understand that the word is not systematic. It is systemic you pharrking hack.

Generalzod

Immortal
Earlier this year Cronulla were busted paying Paul Gallen under the table, tried to portray it as an administrative oversight, but the NRL knew it for what it was and fined the Sharks $150,000.

Just an opinion, but after what happened to Canterbury in 2002 and Melbourne in 2010 it seemed extremely light.

The Club dobbed themselves in Paul, how were they busted.

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Tried to portray as an administrative oversight??
No we didn't, we went to NRL knowing it was serious and copped the fine.
Paul K&nt is a straight up lier.

This knob gobbler says that the penalty was light compared to Canterbury and Melbourne. FMD, the Shark's breach is not in the same league as those two.

There really seems to be an agenda to get rid of us.

I can't decide who I would like to punch in the face more, K*nt, Hooper or Massoud.

What we need to do is arrange a boxing match with these smokers - all money raised to charity. They want to sit behind their keyboards and be heroes, well put up boys. Let's throw Smith in there too - one of our older retired players can jump in the ring with him, say Davo or Gav.

This knob gobbler says that the penalty was light compared to Canterbury and Melbourne. FMD, the Shark's breach is not in the same league as those two.

There really seems to be an agenda to get rid of us.

I can't decide who I would like to punch in the face more, K*nt, Hooper or Massoud.

What we need to do is arrange a boxing match with these smokers - all money raised to charity. They want to sit behind their keyboards and be heroes, well put up boys. Let's throw Smith in there too - one of our older retired players can jump in the ring with him, say Davo or Gav.

You left out Rebuckher Wilson, mate.
Maybe put her up against Lauren Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts