What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q and A thread for new coaches

Misty Bee said:
Mike has noted that the strong seem to be getting stronger, and the weak weaker. I guess that's bound to happen a bit. It's up to you to combat that, and without letting the cat out of the bag, I knew at some point coaches would have to organise their teams and game plans to fix weaknesses in their sides, rather than merely trying to exploit the opposition.
Thats what I was trying to do with my PL assists and they dropped dramatically. :(

However as you said some formulas are wrong and maybe that was one of them. :pray:

All in All I like the form thing and as it is implemented the same with every team in the end it dosen't matter. :D

Jono078

Referee
Thanks Misty. You sent me a template with the teams normal stats without the form, and tbh id rather keep the first round 3 template you sent me :).

So could I just manually change Thurstons/Baileys overall stats to what they were instead of using the recent template you sent?

Latest posts