What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QF1 Panthers vs Roosters

murraymob

Coach
Up 16 to 10 .They all said they would crumble under pressure .Well we got pressure and are going well

Jane Murray

Bench
The "experts" said we needed a test, and we will crumble? We have got that test, and we are ahead. This game is ours.

MTNPanther

Juniors
Line speed wasn’t great to start but got better! Leota was a beast when he came on def changed the tempo with Zane. Cleary is a man on a mission hitting hard in D and competing everything, Luai is our X factor def set up the dummy to kikau sets early.

Fangs

Coach
Did I say Mansour should retire?

A near perfect half from him. Made some extremely tough hit ups in the early stages. He is playing such a vital role tonight.

murraymob

Coach
I am getting ahead of myself but up by 12 a Field goal up by13 I don’t think the chooks can score 3 times on us.And mentally to have to score 3 would be to much

Pugzley

tumblr_m1tysuDF3T1r2ahfqo6_400.gif