What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD Team Game Three

Hurriflatch

Referee
XXXX QUEENSLAND MAROONS

1. Matt Bowen North QLD Cowboys
2. Ty Williams North QLD Cowboys
3. Shaun Berrigan Brisbane Bronocs
4. Paul Bowman North QLD Cowboys
5. Matt Sing North QLD Cowboys
6. Darren Lockyer © Brisbane Broncos
7. Johnathan Thurston North QLD Cowboys
8. Danny Nutley Cronulla Sharks
9. Cameron Smith Melbourne Storm
10. Petero Civoniceva Brisbane Broncos
11. Michael Crocker Sydney Roosters
12. Brad Thorn Brisbane Broncos
13. Chris Flannery Sydney Roosters

14. Ben Ross Penrith Panthers
15. Corey Parker Brisbane Broncos
16. Ashley Harrison South Sydney Rabbitohs
17. TBA

Coach: Michael Hagan

Bullrider

Juniors
http://qrl.com.au/display.php?pg_id=549

UEENSLAND’S State of Origin selectors have thrust further intrigue upon the third and deciding match in this year’s Harvey Norman State of Origin series.

The XXXX Maroons team for the July 6 showdown at Suncorp Stadium contains no Billy Slater, Dane Carlaw or Casey McGuire and, as yet, is limited to just 16 names.

Breaking with convention, the Origin selectors have decided to wait until after this weekend’s NRL fixtures before adding the 17th and final player.

A handful of potential Queensland representatives will make their return from injury for club teams in Round 17 and have subsequently been put on notice to perform.

In the most contentious of selections, Matt Bowen has supplanted Slater from the starting fullback’s role, while Danny Nutley is the new starting prop.

Interchange roles have been won by both Brisbane’s Corey Parker and South Sydney’s Ashley Harrison.

The New South Wales team announced earlier today saw Timana Tahu and Craig Gower called in for Luke Rooney and Craig Wing respectively.

XXXX QUEENSLAND MAROONS

1. Matt Bowen North QLD Cowboys
2. Ty Williams North QLD Cowboys
3. Shaun Berrigan Brisbane Bronocs
4. Paul Bowman North QLD Cowboys
5. Matt Sing North QLD Cowboys
6. Darren Lockyer © Brisbane Broncos
7. Johnathan Thurston North QLD Cowboys
8. Danny Nutley Cronulla Sharks
9. Cameron Smith Melbourne Storm
10. Petero Civoniceva Brisbane Broncos
11. Michael Crocker Sydney Roosters
12. Brad Thorn Brisbane Broncos
13. Chris Flannery Sydney Roosters

14. Ben Ross Penrith Panthers
15. Corey Parker Brisbane Broncos
16. Ashley Harrison South Sydney Rabbitohs
17. TBA

Coach: Michael Hagan

Mr Saab

Referee
not a bad team. Not overly confident in it, but i think they can get the job done up in QLD by 1-6 points in a nail biter.
I hope TBA is good!

Bullrider

Juniors
Yeah not a bad team. Better then last times one. TBA i wonder who they have two props and an verstatile player in Harrison on the bench so who will it be. Who is pending charges from the weekend?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
slater gooorne? Why? he's been been good....I knoe they want bowan to get more ball but I would have had slater on the wing.... glad harrison gets a go, not sure if parker's played all that well... and does this TBA mean that Lote has come back? :p

Ghoulies

Bench
I never thought they'd have the balls to drop Slater. :shock:

I don't know what the TBA is for since we already have 3 interchange forwards; no. 17 should be PJ Marsh IMO.

edit - Also, congrats to Ash Harrison and Danny Nutley on their long overdue selection.

Morenito

Juniors
How would Slater feel?

Unless his under a judiciary cloud?
Is he a chance to get suspended anyone know?

Special K

Coach
wooo nutley

fair call on Bowen at 1. I thought the tries Slater got on the weekend might have saved him but they went with Bowen. Bowen won't let them down. Bowen was good enough to go on the Kangaroo tour last year and will go well at FB for 80

Bullrider

Juniors
NO is PJ pending charges. he would be awesome off the bench and covers a lot of places as well. Anyway i love the team apart from Crocker i would have had Stagg there but you cant have to many rookies playing can you.

the_eel

Juniors
The QLD team is looking weaker from game to game. That forward pack is very ordinary IMO as is the bench. I know that it can't be helped but they are really gonna miss both Price and Webb big time!