What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qualifier Team V Storm

sladden road

Juniors
Righto boys, time for you amateur detectives to work out if he's playing once and for all. Winner gets a night with @sladden road on the shrooms.
Well, I am living in Mullumbimby and seeing a girl who may or not be growing mushies…

And if we are in the GF, I’ll drive.
I’ll be Johnny Appleseed of the funghi.

best taken after the game, don’t want to peak early like I do at magic round…holy smokes.

anyways…
Go mighties.

Last edited:

Mako-Ver

Juniors
Well, I am living in Mullumbimby and seeing a girl who may or not be growing mushies…

And if we are in the GF, I’ll drive.
I’ll be Johnny Appleseed of the funghi.

best taken after the game, don’t want to peak early like I do at magic round…holy smokes.

anyways…
Go mighties.
might be a northern rivers watch somewhere ?;)

If he is out Vea'ila should come in he is a centre yes would be his debut, but not unusual to make debut in finals.
Cowboys through a kid in he went ok before
Ponga I don't want to make comparisons and say Vea'ila will be better then Ponga

Poss

Juniors
Jesse just posted a video of his swimming in Cronulla this morning, having coffee in Cronulla, and driving around with his kid in the car.

Caption was: Glass half full stuff.

Song was: Kid Laroi - Baby I’m Back

Poss

Juniors
Confirmed - Ramien out.
Sharks email just now.

While they'll be without Jesse Ramien, the Sharks are ready to replicate their earlier success in Melbourne when they face the Storm in a qualifying final on Saturday.

Ramien has been ruled out after suffering an ankle injury against Manly last week, with Siosifa Talakai promoted from the bench to start at centre. In positive news, prop Tom Hazelton has overcome a minor knee issue and will join the interchange.

Rounding out the 24-hour team update, Braden Hamlin-Uele and Sam Stonestreet have been omitted, while Chris Vea'ila is now the 18th man. Jayden Berrell also remains in the 19-player extended squad.