What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qualifier Team V Storm

I'm not so sure that DA will be 18th.
I think Fitz has been grooming him to be a "super-sub" ala Connor Watson type benchie.

He was originally a fullback, this year in firsts he has started in the halves, on the wing, and at centre.
On Sunday he came on and replaced McInnes at lock before finishing the game at hooker for Brails
I think Fitz may be playing horses-for-courses and feels that for this game DA is the better fit.

Edit: plus the fact he has shown he has a real ability to stay calm in a tight situation. That's invaluable at this time of year.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'm not so sure that DA will be 18th.
I think Fitz has been grooming him to be a "super-sub" ala Connor Watson type benchie.

He was originally a fullback, this year in firsts he has started in the halves, on the wing, and at centre.
On Sunday he came on and replaced McInnes at lock before finishing the game at hooker for Brails
I think Fitz may be playing horses-for-courses and feels that for this game DA is the better fit.

Edit: plus the fact he has shown he has a real ability to stay calm in a tight situation. That's invaluable at this time of year.
DA will be 14 for Queensland within 2 years. Soon as Hunt retires.