What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queeeeeeeeeeeeenslaaaaaaaaaaanderrrrrrr!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lets get the party started.

Who wants in.

madunit is breaking sh*t, he's so fired up and raring to go.

Azkatro

First Grade
I've already specially prepared facilities for the Maroons dressing room...

chuck_norris_toilet_paper.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Who's the captain?

I'll only join this rag tag team of trailer trash if Titanic is the skipper.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
At this stage everyone is captain I believe.

we'll delegate someone after a dubious round of strip poker

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's been announced that Titanic is captain.

So far we have
Titanic (c)
madunit (violence)
Azkatro (fear of death)
tits&tans (antagoniser)

Willow (done a Sonny Bill)
Jesbass (Oranges and heckling)
we need some more names. A designated puncher is all thats required.

Might pay to drum up Big Mick, see if he's keen

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
Hands up all those who say no! Now if your hands up f**k off! This is the home of the Maroons who are out for revenge after years rowt (that's the yank pronunciation of route aka root).

Sorry for my absence but I have been here Hentique Spa Resort for the weekend and I am back, rejuventated and positively rippingly ready to rip.

As mentioned previously there are no captains in this team only Queenslanders... at least one team on the planet not prone to the Gilliard effect.

Brothers in Arms ... spread out, search under every acacia shrub, behind every pot of fourex heavy and around every Yatala Pie and bring forth your kin to complete the picture.

Juicy, shake out your banner, wipe off that oddly greenish-yellowy goop attached to the back of the knuckles on your left hand and get down to training.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow (doing a Greg Inglis)
Says the born and bred Kiwi madunit. lol

I'm still checking out offers from NSW. Never played for Qld and would love to try out the dual passport.

But I'll go with whoever is short on numbers.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahaha touche.

I've been there for a week, New Zealand loved it :)

Titanic

First Grade
Right you two ... you are Queenslanders officially as of this moment ... we welcome people of great character, intellect and sensitivity into the fold without fear or favour ... as long as they meet stringent criteria such as: wear sunglasses or have played over 100 F7 matches or are very succulent or have played for more than one team/state/country or can prove more than 10 points for a bank application or a few other things as well that I can't just recall.

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
That would be Whitsunday mud-crab & asparagus, or Hughenden beef & burgundy or even creamy Queensland Blue Pumpkin soup I'd reckon... I'd kill for any of the above after a diet of the chicken feet variety.

How about Blues' gutz and tripe soup?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sorry Queenslanders, but it looks like the Blues are rank outsiders. My head says plays for Queensland, but my heart says play for NSW. I'll be going with the heart.

Titanic

First Grade
(Greg Inglis like) Willow out/tits&tans in ... please up-date the team Dr. Unit.

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
Thanks 'Unit ... also I have often be called a (c) in my time but I would much prefer it to be for "comic relief" rather than the more proletarian cutie.