What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland at it's best

BearsForever

Juniors
Looters - albeit arsewipes, are a minor consideration. Would you reccomend we bag each other?

MB, I'm not a QLD hater, just don't suffer idiots too well. And I didn't get lost, I know where I am and when the floods subside I'm heading home.

It is called balance Loudy!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Correct you f**king loser 20 million people, 4 mil in qld and 2 looting , your kind no doubt, you carrrrnt of a troll..

_Johnsy

Referee
Unfortunately it has been much more then 2. So much so a task force has been set up with 100 QLD & 100 interstate officers to ensure 24/7 patrols in the areas.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Anyone watching 10 news, no looting my ass. It is rampant at Southbank so much so, residents have been patrolling with torches.

thorson1987

Coach
I know, but looting is VERY POOR form.

Yes but unfortunately it happens with all natural disasters.

And when I saw the thread title and that it was by loudy I honestly thought his post would have been "under water" or something like that.

My mum live in maryborough and it looks like they got off easy. She lives about half a km from they Mary river but fortunately they are on a hill.

Perth Red

Post Whore
scum exist in any society, fortunately the decent people out number them 100K to 1. The story of the 13 year old who sacrificed himself so his little brother could be rescued first is heartbreaking but 1 million times more representative of most Australians than the looting one

Perth Red

Post Whore
just on a side note I don't know much of your pollies and have heard some negative stuff about your premier but I must say she has presented herself very very well during all of this, showing a good balance of compassion, leadership and steely resolve. I am not one for politicians on either side generally but I think credit where credit is due.

smithie

Juniors
My power came back on a few hours ago. 30+ hours without power. It's amazing to see how having no electricity affects people.

seanoff

Juniors
165274_10150121915550757_510465756_7711137_1976306_n.jpg

GraniteGuy

Juniors
have heard some negative stuff about your premier but I must say she has presented herself very very well during all of this
...until she came out with some drivel that somehow Queenslanders are superior to the rest of humanity and that they are the only people who could possibly cope with something like this :oops:

juro

Bench
Great way to piss on all the other states who are doing so much to help them. And then she starts quoting Chumbawamba... :crazy:

Loudstrat

Coach
She is only a Queenslander after all. But yes - seeing the massive convoy of trucks roll up the New England and Pacific highways last night from NSW and Vic should make her eat her stupid words. That and plus the 60 players from 4 Sydney clubs (as soon as I knew Hindy was going I knew everything was going to be fixed!)

Finally made it through last night - got out and kissed the holy ground at Tenterfield - and made it back to God's coast at 2am

cleary89

Coach
They just showed pictures of the local league club in one of the towns. Was completely submerged.

One of the idiot chicks was like "looks like they might have to find another sport for a while" but the guy piped up "if you knew these people you wouldn't be saying that. They would be out there cleaning the field with toothbrushes before they played another sport".

Made me smile.

Latest posts