What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland Trial Match

RockyShark

Juniors
Heard on the grapevine that we (ie Rockhampton) are getting the Sharks for a trial game next year. Nothing on the official site... Can anyone in the know confirm?

I really hope it's true!:D

beekershark

Bench
I might see you up there for a cold beer or 10 mate ! I know the mackay boys will be making the trip for sure !

RockyShark

Juniors
That could very well be on, Beeks. Will have to tee something up for sure.

Quigs - you up for the epic voyage from Emu Park to Rocky?

beekershark

Bench
I'll be able to confirm it a week tomorrow if it isnt officially confirmed before then lads, so hold tight and keep an eye out.

Quigs

Immortal
RockyShark said:
That could very well be on, Beeks. Will have to tee something up for sure.

Quigs - you up for the epic voyage from Emu Park to Rocky?

What and leave the sanctuary of my coastal paradise. !!!

Mate it is a two stubby trip home from Rockvegas... "Ive got to get the shockies fixed - I am presently spilling too much."

Yeah I will be there with bells on...... but I think they only sell filthy XXXX beer.
That stuff only makes good beer batter.

See one and all at the game.

Cheers
Quigs

imasharkie

Coach
wobbegong said:
At this stage it's on.

If it happens....I'll be making the trek from Biloela!
That's 4 sure!

BILOELA!!!!!

I'm out there every month. You work in town or at Moura Wobby.

Mate how good is that bottom pub after 6pm?

I stay at the Biloela Palms when in town.

sharkmachine07

Juniors
no wobby and i both live in bilo but we know moura and it is on the 16 of feb i think im going for sure which side is it any body know and tamazoid it is in central qld.

Quigs

Immortal
sharkmachine07 said:
no wobby and i both live in bilo but we know moura and it is on the 16 of feb i think im going for sure which side is it any body know and tamazoid it is in central qld.

I dont know if I can make the trial in Feb, I am self employed but at this very moment I am in dispute with my employer over a new work agreement. It is getting very heated. He is a dickhead. Lucky I am schizophrenic or it could be all one sided.

When I sought the mess out, I will be there. I just don't know which side of the dispute I should take........ but I blame Howard, bloody Johnny Howard.

Cheers
Quigs

RockyShark

Juniors
On the coast, east of Rockhampton, south of Yeppoon. What... you've never heard of Emu Park? Wake up to yourself man! ;)

carcharias

Immortal
RockyShark said:
On the coast, east of Rockhampton, south of Yeppoon. What... you've never heard of Emu Park? Wake up to yourself man! ;)

Whats at Yeppoon?
I have been there but I can't remember why...is it where you get the boat over to the Islands?

RockyShark

Juniors
More or less. Yeppoon is the main town on the coast. Some shops, the Strand Hotel overlooking the beach and the islands etc.

Drive south for 10 minutes and you'll get to Rosslyn Bay, where the marina is. From there you catch the boat over to Great Keppel or wherever. Keep heading south down Queensland's "Great Ocean Road" and maybe 20 mins later you'll get to Emu Park. Much smaller than Yeppoon and I think that's the way the residents like it! From there you can head west again back to Rocky as the road forms a bit of a triangle.