What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslander!

Joker's Wild

Coach
LOL at Lewis laying into O'Connor for no reason at all. Guess actually toeing up to Geyer without the ref between them was too much for him to stomach so he decided to take a swing at the smallest bloke within arms length.

Farkin cheap shot merchant

Mr Saab

Referee
Good ole Peter Jackson running in and laying one on MG....Gary Coyne came close to a good punch on MG also

Knightmare

Coach
The two best Origin fights were in the 1984 match at the SCG and the 1995 one from the scrum at the MCG.

Last year's match at Suncorp was awesome as well, a real flash-back to the way Origin used to be. I'd love it if every game from now on was that fierce...

GongPanther

Referee
you suck at linking, so ill throw up another, even better one. Mark Geyer in all his awesomeness - 1991.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Vs9eIsCV8

This is why QLD will always be better at SOO. Always.

And also why doesn't channel 9 ever play the bit that happened before the Lewis Geyer face off?

And I remember when Wally gave a pass in the second half and Geyer forearmed him right in the head just as he let go of the ball.

Hope that was responsible for his brain defect.:lol: x 1,000.

Big Pete

Referee
Ha! I just find the hypocrisy of somehow being classier than Queensland when your fellow supporters make such comments to be hilarious.

It's footy though, it turns even the most polite into an out and out red neck.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Where did I say I was "classier"?

My point was there are dickheads in every supporter base Pete but they are not a reflection of the whole or even majority

Big Pete

Referee
You don't, but the constant QLD are red necks comment that keeps coming up is funny when people bring up such comments as that.

It's footy, everybody is a red neck.

Knightmare

Coach
Not everybody hurls their half-full beer cups on the field when they disagree with a ref's decision though ;-)

Knightmare

Coach
Not everybody hurls their half-full beer cups on the field when they disagree with a ref's decision though ;-)

Dazzat

First Grade
I'm just lovin' the number four ... four .... four .... four.

FOUR ... that's how many years between Olympic Games!

It's a year longer than a term in federal parliament!

Four years is the same as 1460 days!

Four's good, but I've got a strong feeling number five will be my favourite number after game three.

MightyBronco

Juniors
LOL at Lewis laying into O'Connor for no reason at all. Guess actually toeing up to Geyer without the ref between them was too much for him to stomach so he decided to take a swing at the smallest bloke within arms length.

Farkin cheap shot merchant

hahaha - you watched that video and claim Lewis to be the cheap short merchant?

Holy f**k you are dumb!

Knightmare

Coach
I'm just lovin' the number four ... four .... four .... four.

FOUR ... that's how many years between Olympic Games!

It's a year longer than a term in federal parliament!

Four years is the same as 1460 days!

Four's good, but I've got a strong feeling number five will be my favourite number after game three.

3 is a pretty good number too. It can mean that not just one, but two females are getting sexy with you at the same time, bringing the total number of participants to 3.

3 is company.

3 beers in a pack of long-necks.

3 x's means that you are going to get an eyeful of some pretty good s**t.

3 muskateers.

3 games in each Origin series.

Game 3 2009 was when NSW rolled their sleeves up and showed the XXXX Dream Team for the pack of crybabies that they are when things don't go their way (hey, after FOUR years the pendulum was bound to swing sooner or later!)

3 also denotes a clean-sweep of an Origin series. The last team to do it was NSW in 2000. I hope that after this years' series is over, I will have a rekindled love for the number 3. We can worry about 4 and even 5 later on.

Last edited:

Latest posts