What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslander!

Dazzat

First Grade
3 is a pretty good number too. It can mean that not just one, but two females are getting sexy with you at the same time, bringing the total number of participants to 3.

Not since John Nash have we had such a great mathematician in our midst. He was delusional as well.

Knightmare

Coach
Say as much as you like about 3, it's always going to be less than 4

Unless they make Origin a 4 game series (which reminds me, NSW won game 4 of the 1987 series! ;-))

And Dazzat, yes I am great at maths. As I like to say, there are 3 kinds of people in this world: Those who know how to count, and those who don't.

Joker's Wild

Coach
:lol: Okay.

So Wollongong isn't apart of NSW's?

I must have missed the SOO in Wollongong last year then. Must have be the little advertised "4th" game

hahaha - you watched that video and claim Lewis to be the cheap short merchant?

Holy f**k you are dumb!

Clearly not as geniused as you though Cleatus

You're saying Lewis laying into O'Connor for no reason at all was justified?

It was cheap and gutless mate, plain and simple

MightyBronco

Juniors

It was NOT 'pure and simple'. It was an all in brawl, provoked by atrociously coward actions by yet another NSW grub. What happens in a brawl is fair game. Thats the nature of an all in. You start laying into the person nearest you. Well thats how it was back in the day.

What isnt fair game is flying elbows in the course of play. Something which geyer was an expert at. You mud flinging at Lewis for a minor scuffle in a brawl is downright ridiculous. Are you in denial of geyers actions? Is that why you insist its actually Lewis who was the grub in that situation? Do you have any comment on geyers flying elbow into Paul Hauffs head?

Joker's Wild

Coach
It was NOT 'pure and simple'. It was an all in brawl, provoked by atrociously coward actions by yet another NSW grub. What happens in a brawl is fair game. Thats the nature of an all in. You start laying into the person nearest you. Well thats how it was back in the day.

What isnt fair game is flying elbows in the course of play. Something which geyer was an expert at. You mud flinging at Lewis for a minor scuffle in a brawl is downright ridiculous. Are you in denial of geyers actions? Is that why you insist its actually Lewis who was the grub in that situation? Do you have any comment on geyers flying elbow into Paul Hauffs head?

Geyer acting like a merkin is par of the course, what more needed to be said really mate. His game and more importantly his reputation is full of that sort of sh*t so calling him a grub is like calling the ocean wet. I like to refer to it as the "no sh*t" factor.

What I was commenting on was tough guy Lewis, king of Lang Park, laying into a player who did nothing, said nothing, who wasnt expecting it and was several kilos lighter than him just because he was in front of Lewis at the time.

Saying "Thats just what all in brawls are, ya just smack the first person you see" is a massive cop out for simply picking the smallest bloke around and laying into him for no reason, the very definition of gutless.

But hey, dont let the facts get in the way of your rant mate

Big Pete

Referee
I must have missed the SOO in Wollongong last year then. Must have be the little advertised "4th" game

Clearly not as geniused as you though Cleatus

You're saying Lewis laying into O'Connor for no reason at all was justified?

It wasn't an Origin game.

It was two New South Wales based clubs and one very dubious decision that lead to a number of irate fans to throwing trash onto the field.

Big Pete

Referee
Targetting O'Connor?

:lol:

Watch the video again. Lewis goes for Geyer, O'Connor obstructs him and so Lewis turns on him.

There was nothing gutless about it.

Joker's Wild

Coach
However you want to view it mate.

O'Connor was in the way so Lewis layed into him for no other reason than because he was the closest blue jersey.

Hardly a act you would expect from a Qld hero

RABK

Referee
Geyer would have absolutely murdered Lewis. I remember someone once saying even Meninga avoided fighting Geyer when he was rampaging.

You'd expect Lewis to carry on that way been the QLD hero - he had to save face in the midst of Geyers destruction but toe to toe Geyer would have made mince meat out of any QLD'er who would approach his face opposed to flying in throwing a haymaker with 2 or 3 teammates doing the same thing or with a ref between them.

Geyer was definitely a thug, but thats what NSW employed him to be. Origin was great then.

Big Pete

Referee
Geyer was a cat as well.

Look at how far he sprints backwards after he takes out Hauff with a stray elbow.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
However you want to view it mate.

O'Connor was in the way so Lewis layed into him for no other reason than because he was the closest blue jersey.

Hardly a act you would expect from a Qld hero

What was Geyer's excuse? Hauff's forehead got in the way of his elbow?

cornerposter

Juniors
Hope that was responsible for his brain defect.:lol: x 1,000.
What a maggot.

hey, after FOUR years the pendulum was bound to swing sooner or later!
As if a NSW'ker would have any idea what happens after 4 years of winning.

Geyer would have absolutely murdered Lewis.
I'm sure Wally was aware that Geyer had more muscle than him. He was also aware that Geyer was a spineless cheapshot merchant who wouldn't have the balls to carry it on 1 on 1.

Joker's Wild

Coach
What was Geyer's excuse? Hauff's forehead got in the way of his elbow?

I never offered any excuses for Geyer, that kind of merkinary was always in his game.

Lewis, the hero of Qld though has the golden reputation but the vision shown suggests otherwise.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I never offered any excuses for Geyer, that kind of merkinary was always in his game.

Lewis, the hero of Qld though has the golden reputation but the vision shown suggests otherwise.

Lol, then you'd better get busy, because you'll have to sully the name of just about any player to have pulled on an origin Jersey.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised that a blues supporter considers fighting one on one to be "dirty".

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Geyer would have absolutely murdered Lewis. I remember someone once saying even Meninga avoided fighting Geyer when he was rampaging.

You'd expect Lewis to carry on that way been the QLD hero - he had to save face in the midst of Geyers destruction but toe to toe Geyer would have made mince meat out of any QLD'er who would approach his face opposed to flying in throwing a haymaker with 2 or 3 teammates doing the same thing or with a ref between them.

Geyer was definitely a thug, but thats what NSW employed him to be. Origin was great then.

I actually would have given Wally a good chance. I remember Geyer recently admitting about the incident that he was genuinely intimidated by Lewis.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Lol, then you'd better get busy, because you'll have to sully the name of just about any player to have pulled on an origin Jersey.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised that a blues supporter considers fighting one on one to be "dirty".

Laying into a player who did nothing, said nothing and who is smaller than you is gutless mate.

Guess I shouldnt be surprised that a maroon supporter cant tell the difference between a stand up 1-1 fight and a blind-side

cornerposter

Juniors

OMG :shock: I can't believe Lewis wanted to flog a NSW'ker.

Make the guy our 1st President :clap:

MightyBronco

Juniors
Lets look at this again...

lewis1.png

Geyer backpeddling with fear in his eyes. Typical cat NSW behavior. Now Lewis and Andrew Gee are moving in to lay into Geyer for his atrocious elbow into Steve Walters

lewis2crop.png

Lewis getting one in! Gee about to unload! Nice guy Willie Carne appealing to (NSW) touch judge. Note O'Connor stepping in as well.

lewis3.png

O'Connor laying a sneaky one into Lewis.

lewis5.png

Now O'Connor has gotten in between Lewis and Geyer.

lewis7.png

Now Lewis teaching O'Connor a lesson about getting in the way!

Latest posts