What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for the Girls

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Girls,

I am looking to buy an evening dress for someone special. Now I am no Guru on fashion so I would appreciate any help I can get.

I cannot stress this point enough.. this girl is very fussy and pretentious (in a nice way)

This would be a dress to wear to the theatre or something similar..

any good online sites?

thanks in advance

I suppose it would be best if you went to your local dress shop or whatever and ask them what's in...i don't think you're going to get the best advice on designer dresses on a football forum.

MONY

Juniors
you will probably only rip it off and it will end up under your bed....save time and tell her not to wear anything

Godz Illa

Coach
You really can't be pretentious in a nice way. It's a contradiction in terms. I'm being pretentious right now for instance, and there is nothing nice about it.

Alba

Coach
find out what her favourite colour is first .. is she conservative or does she like classy/sexy?? if she is picky then u need to know these things otherwise she wont like it .. also is she a dress person or only on special occasions??

choc_soldier

Coach
Godz Illa said:
You really can't be pretentious in a nice way. It's a contradiction in terms. I'm being pretentious right now for instance, and there is nothing nice about it.

Was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw that...

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Alba said:
find out what her favourite colour is first .. is she conservative or does she like classy/sexy?? if she is picky then u need to know these things otherwise she wont like it .. also is she a dress person or only on special occasions??

Thanks for replying..

Definatley classy/sexy

I think this would be a good colour she would like and dress:

http://www.edressme.com/brown-niteline-gown-01.html

I don't know about the price though..

and she would only be a dress person on special occasions

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Godz Illa said:

fair enough, probably too strong a word and used too loosely

Alba

Coach
what area do u live in?? im trying to think of somewhere you can go to get cheaper dresses similar to that one?

Alba

Coach
would she like this

11_1_sbl.JPG

DRRRAGONS said:
Girls,

I am looking to buy an evening dress for someone special. Now I am no Guru on fashion so I would appreciate any help I can get.

I cannot stress this point enough.. this girl is very fussy and pretentious (in a nice way)

This would be a dress to wear to the theatre or something similar..

any good online sites?

thanks in advance

You've gotta remember if one girl likes the dress another may hate it, picking it yourself isnt worth the risk.

Let her pick it as a treat and then that way you dont risk getting something she hates and she'll have a happy afternoon dragging you around trying on clothes, then a nice dinner and movie.

Make a day of it.

You'll make her the happiest girl ever and you'll no doubt be duely rewarded that night.

+ What if you get her a dress thats too small!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - She'll be grabbing her toothbrush and running before you can say "here ya go"

A size 10 isnt always a size 10 dude!

So many things that can go wrong its a suicide mission.....

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT!

Alba

Coach
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that is actually a really good idea .. if u can handle shopping all day with an indecisive female .. i personally couldnt do it!