What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for the Girls

brook

First Grade
Alba said:
hahahaha yeah right! either that or depressed cause they cant fit into it and theyll start thinking "oh i wish i was skinner" ..ROTFLMAO!

lol nah you see I'm ALWAYS thinking 'I wish I was thinner'

the only thing better than actually being thinner is having people THINK you are

So I've always liked it when boyfriends have under-guessed my size
on the other hand I hate it when my mother in law over-guesses my size

Alba

Coach
so what if you really love the dress and go to try it on and realise ur ass is that LITTLE bit too big! u go to ur partner and say "THANKS HONEY FOR THINKIN I WAS THINNER!! FACT IS IM NOT!"

Raider_69

Post Whore
brendothejet said:
Okay mate,

You are seriously on a hiding to nothing here. In my time I've purchased some presents and organised some special little moments.

You want a tip?

your gonna spend a couple hundred bucks on dress right?

waste of money. What do girls spend their dosh on? Clothes. Why? because they love em and they love going around and looking at lots of different things, comparing styles cuts and materials. If you remove this you remove all the fun.

You want to make this girl your own then heres what you do.

Part 1) by her a trip to the salon where she gets the hair, facial, nails treatement. Tell her to enjoy the day and get ready cause your taking her to dinner that night.

Part 2) Pick her up at about 4:30 and say "sorry but i have to go drop something somewhere before we go." Make sure she is aware that you have to leave early because she will need the time to get ready. Never fluster a woman before you go out, they will not talk to you.

Part 3) Drive to the airport where you have two tickets booked for a flight to sydney. Surprise!

Part 4) get off at sydney and goto the rocks. have dinner overlooking the harbour.

Part 5) go back to the airport and get on the plane home.

Part 6) she gets back to her doorstep and she realises she has been whisked away, literally. She realises how special a night it was.

Part 7) Well, when a man loves a woman....

Okay so i know what your thinking right now, $$$$

Lets break it down:

Dress: 350-400 dollars for something she will like - you said she is pretentious and picky. plus she will wear it once or twice then throw it away to the back of the wardrobe, along with the intent behind it

Facial/haircut - 120-150
2 return same day tickets with Virgin/jetstar - book in advance and this will be $200 total.

Dinner/Drinks - $100

Total cost: 420 to 450

i guarantee that you will get so much more out of it. she will have such a good time and you willhave an experience together that will last far longer than a dress.

Fashion is seasonal, love is eternal.

Brendan.

Ive got a tip for you... spend 120 bucks, take her to dinner, buy her 3 bottles of passion pop... then dare her to drink them all... then when she wakes up in the morning remembering nothing, tell her thats what you did... and bingo, she thinks your a sweetie and so does ya wallet!

brook

First Grade
Alba said:
so what if you really love the dress and go to try it on and realise ur ass is that LITTLE bit too big! u go to ur partner and say "THANKS HONEY FOR THINKIN I WAS THINNER!! FACT IS IM NOT!"

something along those lines ;-)

Latest posts