What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for Titans fans and folks from the West of Sydney

docbrown

Coach
Their is an extreme difference between thinking the sport you follow is a religion, to going to rabid extremes to belittle another sport, such as what happens with you and your little band of fellow cultists.

You idiot. Do you even know the meaning of the word cultist? You can't venerate something you dislike. :crazy:

This is Australia and if people are sick of your stupid little game then they have every right to dissent. Trying to force them to bow to your demands just highlights your arrogance.

The only extremists in Australian sport are the zealous AFL sheep who think they're going to preach their gospel and convert the rest of the country and the world to their particular religion of fumbling orgies. :lol:

spritzer

You idiot. Do you even know the meaning of the word cultist? You can't venerate something you dislike. :crazy:

This is Australia and if people are sick of your stupid little game then they have every right to dissent. Trying to force them to bow to your demands just highlights your arrogance.

The only extremists in Australian sport are the zealous AFL sheep who think they're going to preach their gospel and convert the rest of the country and the world to their particular religion of fumbling orgies. :lol:

What demands have i made ?, who have i tried to convert ?, all i am pointing out is the state of delusional paranoia, that you and the rest of your little cult seem to be constantly under.

Instead of meeting at a secluded spot, with your white sheets and pointy hats on, you now meet on the internet, with fellow like minded losers.

Perhaps if you are lucky enough, you can be the next venerated patron of the Australian football hating cult, fancy that, being known as hating a sport more than anyone else, what a hero.

Last edited:

docbrown

Coach
What demands have i made ?, who have i tried to convert ?, all i am pointing out is the state of delusional paranoia, that you and the rest of your little cult seem to be constantly under.

Instead of meeting at a secluded spot, with your white sheets and pointy hats on, you now meet on the internet, with fellow like minded losers.

Perhaps if you are lucky enough, you can be the next venerated patron of the Australian football hating cult, fancy that, being known as hating a sport more than anyone else, what a hero.

What a lame argument. Just because you're faithfully blind to the flaws of AFL doesn't mean your stupid sport has no flaws.

You'd even draw a longbow and describe rugby league fans who don't even know each other as part of a group seeking to persecute you and your pathetic game. And you call others paranoid! :lol:

Poor little AFL boy, lurking on a Rugby League webpage. :-({|=

spritzer

What a lame argument. Just because you're faithfully blind to the flaws of AFL doesn't mean your stupid sport has no flaws.

You'd even draw a longbow and describe rugby league fans who don't even know each other as part of a group seeking to persecute you and your pathetic game. And you call others paranoid! :lol:

Poor little AFL boy, lurking on a Rugby League webpage. :-({|=

When have i ever said that the AFL or the game of Australian football has no flaws ?, i never made that argument, or anything similar, you are clutching at straws, quite desperate aren't you ?.

I am not drawing a long bow with either you, or a number of other posters on this board, it's quite clear, that you, and they, are blinded by their hate, not dislike, not indifference, but blind hatred.

docbrown

Coach
When have i ever said that the AFL or the game of Australian football has no flaws ?, i never made that argument, or anything similar, you are clutching at straws, quite desperate aren't you ?.

I am not drawing a long bow with either you, or a number of other posters on this board, it's quite clear, that you, and they, are blinded by their hate, not dislike, not indifference, but blind hatred.

Desperation doesn't enter it. It phases me not if you live or die. You're nothing but an object for my amusement.

I, unlike you, could not be bothered signing up to another football code's webpage to lurk. Yet you seem to think that your moral compass is greater than others. Pure hubris. :lol:

But go on, list all of AFL/Victorian Football's flaws. Let's see the unredacted version. Prove your moral worth.

List of conspiracy theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_conspiracy#Antisemitic_conspiracy_theories

LOL, Here is some good bedtime reading for you, fits well with the paranoia, conspiracy theories and quite disturbing rants that you post.

Let me know when you break free from the cult of hate, that seems to have a hold on you.

A cult buster is needed perhaps.
BHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I had you worked out..

But you will ignore all this ,& ramble about paranoia,etc..
Typical fumblefan bury your head in the sand.

Lightweight ..You ignored everything i posted using the old ,i cant argue so i will deflect crap..
You tell me simple yes or no to the reasons i stated..No deflection..& it is not paranoia..I gave you reasons why your beloved sport means nothing to me ,why i went from not caring one way or another to outright dislike/hate

Did AFL have a secret deal with the police?

Does Tanking happen?

Do AFL player get talked up as Olympians or able to match athletes in other sports?

Do Fans consider fans of other sports UN Australian if they dont like AFL?

Did the game originate in A Brit Colony using Brit rugger rules?

Has hush $$$$ been paid to keep sexual assualt quiet?

Is your sport stuck in the Homophobic past ,& gay players are too scared to come out?

& was the AFL caught LYING about player numbers when questioned by the Senate Committee?
Feel free to deflect again..it just shows that you cant argue with the facts.
Time to go back to the insular Big Foooooody bubble where RL fans get banned for arguing against the lies that are posted.

spritzer

Desperation doesn't enter it. It phases me not if you live or die. You're nothing but an object for my amusement.

I, unlike you, could not be bothered signing up to another football code's webpage to lurk. Yet you seem to think that your moral compass is greater than others. Pure hubris. :lol:

But go on, list all of AFL/Victorian Football's flaws. Let's see the unredacted version. Prove your moral worth.

Who knows what other boards you have signed up for ?, and just because you are on the AFL board on a RL site, or for that matter any board, does not give you impunity for your statements to be challenged.

And yes, in this instance, i think my moral compass is way better than yours.

spritzer

BHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I had you worked out..

Lightweight ..You ignored everything i posted using the old ,i cant argue so i will deflect crap..
You tell me simple yes or no to the reasons i stated..No deflection..& it is not paranoia..I gave you reasons why your beloved sport means nothing to me ,why i went from not caring one way or another to outright dislike/hate

Does Tanking happen?

Do AFL player get talked up as Olympians or able to match athletes in other sports?

Is your sport stuck in the Homophobic past ,& gay players are too scared to come out?

& was the AFL caught LYING about player numbers when questioned by the Senate Committee?
Feel free to deflect again..it just shows that you cant argue with the facts.
Time to go back to the insular Big Foooooody bubble where RL fans get banned for arguing against the lies that are posted.

Phil, repeating all your mantras, does not make then true.

docbrown

Coach
Who knows what other boards you have signed up for ?, and just because you are on the AFL board on a RL site, or for that matter any board, does not give you impunity for your statements to be challenged.

And likewise.

The only thing we can know for sure though is that you, Spritzer are an AFL fan with an account on a Rugby League webpage who does not make any posts about his favourite rugby league team or any games.

Your only reason for being here is to spread the "truth" about your beloved AFL. :lol: Why is that your responsibility? Why do you feel like you have to spread your gospel here to people that don't give a damn about it? You're just another in a long line of pathetic brainwashed sheep.

And yes, in this instance, i think my moral compass is way better than yours.

And an ego to boot, lurker. :lol:

The difference between this site & the insular Victorian world of Big Foooody is ,here if you make a claim ,you have to back it up with a credible source..(Wiki or AFL.com )is not credible..At BF you can make any claim you want about RL & not have proof.
I can post proof of what i claim.& that is excatly what you are scared of.

spritzer

Why dont you ask for proof ,if you think what i posted is untrue.
You worried i will?

Phil, here is a suggestion, get some new mantras to chant to, listen to your boss, he seems a bit more intelligent than you, at a guess he will come up with some new hates soon enough.

spritzer

Weak as piss ,cant dispute anything i potsed .
Back to big Tardy.

Who can dispute anything you say, you have exactly the answers you need and crave so desperately, but you are nowhere near as smart as the other hater, thats pretty obvious, you need him to stir the hating pot, he gets you really riled up with new material every now and then, pay more attention to him.

At the meetings, he would be the gand poohbah of your little cult, and you would be a bit of a yes man, an underling, a foot soldier, but hey, nothing wrong with not being so bright, i bet you are strong though.

Flapper

First Grade
Why wont you answer these questions spritzer?

Does Tanking happen?

Simple yes or no answers will suffice, of course if you don't answer, the answers must all be "yes"

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wine spritzer is as weak as cat piss :lol: couldn't answer one question Phil put to him, surely Big Faggy must have better than this to argue their silly popular in less than half of one country game????