What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for Titans fans and folks from the West of Sydney

spritzer

There is nothing here that I fear, quite the contrary...

It doesn't take long for you to resort to racist taunts either, I see where the stereotypes come from.

Hurl insults, squeel troll, Victorians, merkins, boggerball, boggers at the MCG etc, they have their own little language, like inmates at a jail would, all drawn together because of their hate of Australian football.

It's all quite amusing really, but a bit sad as well.

docbrown

Coach
Hurl insults, squeel troll, Victorians, merkins, boggerball, boggers at the MCG etc, they have their own little language, like inmates at a jail would, all drawn together because of their hate of Australian football.

Aww... poor little AFL fan has a friend now. :lol:

You two make a cute couple.

papabear

Juniors

I was under the impression that it was victorian football until they decided to expand there competition?

Will it be called southern Hemisphere football if they expand outside of aus? or maybe earth footy if they get some expat vics playing the game outside of the southern hemisphere.

spritzer

I was under the impression that it was victorian football until they decided to expand there competition?

Will it be called southern Hemisphere football if they expand outside of aus? or maybe earth footy if they get some expat vics playing the game outside of the southern hemisphere.

You were under the wrong impression, the VFL still operates, as does the SANFL, and WAFL, QAFL, AFLNSW etc, you may notice the word Australian in all those names.

The game has been called Australian football long before RL came to our fair shores.

KiamaSaint

Coach
You can feel the pressure on the AFL can't you. Thirty years of good management all being wasted away on a stupid war with the NRL they can't win. You forget that Rugby League has already been through a civil war and survived and is stronger then ever.

KMH resigning for a $1million a season is just plain hilarious. That's $1 million the AFL can't invest wisely, lol.

You Victorians aren't use to competition are you. With the Victory, Heart, Storm and Rebels all vying for the sporting public down there, you're scared. Sports capital of Australia - what a laugh.

The AFL has taken a huge risk in investing in Gold Coast and GWS, they know it and you know it. It may pay off in the long run, but I think it is much more likely to set you back 30 years.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You were under the wrong impression, the VFL still operates, as does the SANFL, and WAFL, QAFL, AFLNSW etc, you may notice the word Australian in all those names.

The game has been called Australian football long before RL came to our fair shores.

Ah no. It was called mangronk and then NedKellyBall.

spritzer

You can feel the pressure on the AFL can't you. Thirty years of good management all being wasted away on a stupid war with the NRL they can't win. You forget that Rugby League has already been through a civil war and survived and is stronger then ever.

KMH resigning for a $1million a season is just plain hilarious. That's $1 million the AFL can't invest wisely, lol.

You Victorians aren't use to competition are you. With the Victory, Heart, Storm and Rebels all vying for the sporting public down there, you're scared. Sports capital of Australia - what a laugh.

The AFL has taken a huge risk in investing in Gold Coast and GWS, they know it and you know it. It may pay off in the long run, but I think it is much more likely to set you back 30 years.

Competiton is good, witness how the NRL is attempting to replicate the AFL membership culture.

The AFL has budgeted for the new teams for the next 5 years, whether the NRL gets a billion or a trillion $, in its next broadcast deal, it makes very little difference.

The bigger risk overall, would be for the AFL to do nothing, like most bussinesses it needs to grow, GWS and GC will open up new income streams and grow the player pool.

Competiton is good, witness how the NRL is attempting to replicate the AFL membership culture.

The AFL has budgeted for the new teams for the next 5 years, whether the NRL gets a billion or a trillion $, in its next broadcast deal, it makes very little difference.

The bigger risk overall, would be for the AFL to do nothing, like most bussinesses it needs to grow, GWS and GC will open up new income streams and grow the player pool.
:lol::lol:Straight out of the AFL propaganda book.

& you bet i hate the abortion of a sport.
I never used to(never really cared one way or another,it was just another sport).
But after awhile of listening to insular fans calling anyone who deosnt like it Unaustralian,as well as the amount of bullshit spoken about skills ,the corrupt deals with the police,to keep things quiet to protect "The Brand".The protection of players by the media/police etc.
Then there is the holier than thou attitude taken by the Victorian media & Fans in relation to player indescetions..the AFL outstrip us by 4-1 ..but RL still is sneered at & has to mentioned when a football fan player f**ks up.
Then there is The outright lies when it comes to actual playing numbers,& in the end
I realised what a insular little bubble the AFL world is.

& as for UnAustralian ,you show me where the Aussie tradition of a fair go is in relation to tanking.
Any sport where you get rewarded for losing on purpose is not having a go or being fair..
But it seems you fans are too stupid to realise that...
If it happened in RL there would be a riot..

Maybe you should step out of the bubble & realise your sport is about as Australian as any other ..it was created in a British colony ,using British Rugby rules & played on a ground that is home to another British sport..
About as Australian as Yorkeshire pudding GUV.

spritzer

& you bet i hate the abortion of a sport.
I never used to(never really cared one way or another,it was just another sport).
But after awhile of listening to insular fans calling anyone who deosnt like it Unaustralian,as well as the amount of bullshit spoken about skills ,the corrupt deals with the police,to keep things quiet to protect "The Brand".The protection of players by the media/police etc.
Then there is the holier than thou attitude taken by the Victorian media & Fans in relation to player indescetions..the AFL outstrip us by 4-1 ..but RL still is sneered at & has to mentioned when a football fan player f**ks up.
Then there is The outright lies when it comes to actual playing numbers,& in the end
I realised what a insular little bubble the AFL world is.

& as for UnAustralian ,you show me where the Aussie tradition of a fair go is in relation to tanking.
Any sport where you get rewarded for losing on purpose is not having a go or being fair..
But it seems you fans are too stupid to realise that...
If it happened in RL there would be a riot..

Maybe you should step out of the bubble & realise your sport is about as Australian as any other ..it was created in a British colony ,using British Rugby rules & played on a ground that is home to another British sport..
About as Australian as Yorkeshire pudding GUV.

Out of you and me, the only person living in a bubble is you, a bubble of hate, paranoia, fright and misinformation.

Rants like yours, only serve to highlight your ignorance.

I noticed you avoided anything that i raised...
So you show me where any of what i posted is wrong..
Did the AFL have a deal with the Vic police to keep things quiet...YES.
Do The vic media rave on about skills ...YES..Apparently a Fumbleteam could be picked & beat the QLD SOO team at RL .Also Bert Dildo could be an Olympian & match Usain Bolt...Let me know if you want proof of that..
Let me know if you want proof of hush money /cover ups ..
Let me know if you want proof of lies told to the senate committe about playing numbers in WS.
Let me know if you want proof of Un australian claims about people who dont like AFL.
Let me know if you want evidence of tanking..
& finally if you can show me proof that fumbleball was made from something other than Rugby rules,Played on a Cricket ground,& when codified it WASNT under British rule i would love to see it.

But you will ignore all this ,& ramble about paranoia,etc..
Typical fumblefan bury your head in the sand.

PS ,you follow a compromised ,sport where a level playing field dissappeared long ago.
Teams that lose on purpose are rewarded.
You follow a sport that is chocka full of racism..See colin wooood last yr..
You follow a sport that is stuck in the past when it comes to gay players..

Last edited:

spritzer

I noticed you avoided anything that i raised...
So you show me where any of what i posted is wrong..
Did the AFL have a deal with the Vic police to keep things quiet...YES.
Do The vic media rave on about skills ...YES..Apparently a Fumbleteam could be picked & beat the QLD SOO team at RL .Also Bert Dildo could be an Olympian & match Usain Bolt...Let me know if you want proof of that..
Let me know if you want proof of hush money /cover ups ..
Let me know if you want proof of lies told to the senate committe about playing numbers in WS.
Let me know if you want proof of Un australian claims about people who dont like AFL.
Let me know if you want evidence of tanking..
& finally if you can show me proof that fumbleball was made from something other than Rugby rules,Played on a Cricket ground,& when codified it WASNT under British rule i would love to see it.

But you will ignore all this ,& ramble about paranoia,etc..
Typical fumblefan bury your head in the sand.

PS ,you follow a compromised ,sport where a level playing field dissappeared long ago.
Teams that lose on purpose are rewarded.
You follow a sport that is chocka full of racism..See colin wooood last yr..
You follow a sport that is stuck in the past when it comes to gay players..

List of conspiracy theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_conspiracy#Antisemitic_conspiracy_theories

LOL, Here is some good bedtime reading for you, fits well with the paranoia, conspiracy theories and quite disturbing rants that you post.

Let me know when you break free from the cult of hate, that seems to have a hold on you.

A cult buster is needed perhaps.

Last edited:

docbrown

Coach
Let me know when you break free from the cult of hate, that seems to have a hold on you.

A cult buster is needed perhaps.

The true cultists are the AFL nuts who call that pathetic sport their religion.

It's easy to see why you fly off the handle at the mere suggestion of your 'gospel' being flawed.

:lol::pray::lol:

spritzer

The true cultists are the AFL nuts who call that pathetic sport their religion.

It's easy to see why you fly off the handle at the mere suggestion of your 'gospel' being flawed.

:lol::pray::lol:

Their is an extreme difference between thinking the sport you follow is a religion, to going to rabid extremes to belittle another sport, such as what happens with you and your little band of fellow cultists.